Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do I Feel Embarrassed When I Squirt And How Can Overcome That?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do I Feel Embarrassed When I Squirt And How Can Overcome That?

I am a 28 year old and feel funny about having sex with my husband... I used to be intense and not enjoy sex...
    Well, I have been taking sex advice from the internet... and I enjoy it so much that I squirt everytime now and more and more each time...am I enjoying it too much or just go with it?... why do I feel embarrassed when I squirt and how can overcome that??

Thanks a lot for your advice and articles I love them.

Well, you have a very high quality problem there!

And you also have a great opportunity for some beautiful personal growth that will make you happier in EVERY area of your life.

Every human experiences shame and embarrassment in some areas of their life... it is just the way we are wired, and it is really one of the worst feelings you can have.

And it is ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

The life blood of shame is secrecy.

If you declare the things you are ashamed of, you discover that nobody else really judges you about it (trust me on this), and the shame vanishes.

I trust that if you come clean with your husband and tell him that you are feeling some awkwardness and embarrassment about how much you have been enjoying sex with him lately...

I am pretty sure he will scoop you up, give you a lot of kisses, and tell you that are you being silly and that HE LOVES IT.

That experience of speaking what you are ashamed of and then getting love in return is priceless.

In my experience with a huge number of clients, it happens this way almost every time.

Then tell some of your close girlfriends about it too.

Tell them that you are experiencing all of this amazing sexual pleasure and that you feel a bit awkward and embarrassed by it (make sure you also tell them where you got the information, LOL!) and just notice their reaction!

I think you will see that once you have spoken it, the shame disappears and you can go back to being proud and powerful in your amazing, beautiful sexuality.

Final note: Rolled up towels in the drawer closest to the bed. Clean, fluffy, high quality, soft towels.

Lots of them!

Comment

Thank you Malvin, I appreciate your advice.

Comment

Working...
      X