MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Still Can't Seem To Have an Orgasm

I have tried many things and i still cant seem to have an orgasm! many of my friends say their first was while masturbating, but that just doesn't turn me on at all. do you have any advice?

Hi Stella,

Relax.

Many women are pre-orgasmic for years... and the important thing to remember is that many of those women (even women who were frustrated and thought they would NEVER have an orgasm) have learned the trick.

That means that YOU can too.

A lot of this stuff can be emotional, and make no mistake, the right partner can go a long, long way to making it happen for you.

If your partner has challenges or he is not confident that he can give a pre-orgasmic woman her first orgasm, he needs the information I am sharing with you here.

And let us look at what you can do for yourself.

I'm going to give you 4 quick tips,

1) Try a vibrator. It's a great tool to get you past the hurdle of thinking you can't experience orgasms... and once you have had your first, it will be easier to repeat the trick, and eventually get rid of the vibrator if you want to.

2) Do not "try hard" to come. Concentration does not work, you have to relax and surrender to it... the harder you try the more difficult it becomes for you.

3) I know you mentioned that you don't care for masturbation, and that it doesn't turn you on. And that MAY be part of the problem... Is it possible that you have some issues with your own body and whether it is "okay" for you to give yourself pleasure?

A lot of women are conditioned to be "giving" all the time and they feel guilt about "receiving"... especially "receiving" from themselves... they feel like it is SELFISH.

It is not.

And for a woman who feels that way, me saying, "it's not," is not going to suddenly change everything.

It is something that may take you time to grow past.

Getting turned on alone is an important thing to be able to do...

Then try the vibrator.

Do not worry about "succeeding" at having an orgasm... just see if you can get yourself really turned on when you are alone... and have some really delicious, sexual feelings coming from touching your vagina and clitoris, with or without the vibrator.

Consider the possibility that this could be very self-nurturing, and maybe even really FUN.

In other words, focus on tip 2 and just relax... "trying" hard to have an orgasm does not work.

And now, just for you...

4) Find what feels great and keep doing it. Relax and stick with it...do not stop even if it feels like you might either (a) pee or (b) explode...and breath in slow, long sighs (feel free to make an ahhhhh noise on the exhale).

When I say "find what feels great" I mean... the PLACE where you touch that gives you the most sexual arousal... the WAY that you touch it (where, with what motion, how much pressure)

The RHYTHM that builds the most sexual tension.

Once you find those three things that feel the most sexually powerful to you... DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING!

There may be a very powerful urge to speed u or slow down or go harder or softer or just stop because of feelings that you might pee or explode...

Don't.

Just relax and breath and surf the pleasure.

Follow these 4 tips alone or with your partner and do not worry about whether or not you have an orgasm.

Just focus on enjoying the pleasure you are getting and let yourself fall into it.

You will be having your first orgasm in no time!

Thanks again for your email and your support.

Comment

Clinton, thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X