MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Make My Girlfriend Orgasm

I have a question I have been with my GF for a while now....but I can't make her orgasm. this is the first time this has happened. i have been reading various articles online like crazy to try and find a new answer. all the old stuff that works doesnt anymore!! please help me i just dont feel i can pleasure her in bed!!!

So, obviously, my first question is going to be... "can she have an orgasm at all?"

If she cannot have an orgasm at all, even when she is masturbating, then she is pre-orgasmic, and there are a lot of things you are going to want to try, and a lot of steps you are going to want to take to give her her first.

I will give you 3 quickies right here...

1) Try a vibrator. It is a great tool to get her past the hurdle of thinking she cannot... and once she has had her first, it will be easier to repeat the trick, and eventually get rid of the vibrator if you want to.

2) Give her this mental tip. Tell her not to "try hard" to come... concentration does not work, she has to relax and surrender to it. It is more like surfing than kayaking. The harder she pushes the further away it will get.

3) Explore the possibility with her that she IS having an orgasm. And that it is not very strong yet. Sometimes it is easier to make the pleasure she is already experiencing more intense than to shoot for something she thinks she cannot do.

Now... on the other hand...

If she CAN have an orgasm from masturbation, and she just cannot get there when you guys are in bed together -- despite the fact that you think you are doing all the right things.

Then the issue is probably not WHAT you are "doing" at all.

Sex, by now, might be a high-pressure situation for her, and she may already feel like a failure because of this.

So you might want to reframe it completely.

Try setting aside a night where you tell her in advance that the goal is NOT orgasm.

Not for either of you.

And just a chance to explore each other's bodies and find out what feels good.

She probably will not just suddenly come the first time you do this.

The object really is to learn about each other's bodies... and to begin making it safe for her to have sexual pleasure without all the pressure.

Just explore what feels good and give each other feedback.

When she gets that it's a safe and non-judgemental experience to just feel good feelings in bed with you without having to "succeed" at anything, she will soon be able to come as easily with you as she can by herself.

Let me know how you get on.

Comment

If you have never made your girlfriend achieve a mind blowing orgasm then you are at the right place at the right time. After you are done reading this article you'll be armed with the right information to make your girlfriend go crazy over you. To make this article very easy to digest, I'm going to list everything you need to do in point form below.

1. Self Confidence

Whether you have been with your girl for a long time or just a few days, you need to develop a new attitude starting today. Although you've never made her reach that sexual climax, you are going to approach her as if you know exactly what you are doing. This means you'll take control from start to finish. Don't worry if you don't know what to do just yet, after you are done with this article you'll find out just that. Just remember you have to show her that you are very confident in what you are doing and you are about to give her the best time of her life. This also will help to turn her on even more.

2. Setting The Mood Right

Whether you have been making love to your girlfriend before or whether this is your first time, you want to ensure that all conditions are perfect. My advice is that you take her on a date somewhere very nice and fun. This will start off the evening on the right tone. She MUST be happy and fully relaxed so that when you are making love, there's no tension or anything that could be holding her back from having an orgasm.

3. The Ambiance

After your date, you want to take your girl home to a very soothing and also very relaxing environment. You'll want to pay close attention to the lighting as well as the background music. I'd recommend that you get some scented candles lit and have some slow love songs playing in the background. This time you should have a bottle of wine cool and ready to pop.

4. Compliment Her

While sipping the wine, be sure to look directly into her eyes and tell her how beautiful and attractive she really is. Trust me, this will send shivers over her body and make her want you like crazy. Don't go over board though. Just be honest and tell her how you feel about her.

5. Making Your First move

At this time you can bet your girl is really hot and is already waiting for you to make a move on her. Most girls are very shy and would never make a move on you no matter how long you've been with them. Therefore its your duty as the guy to be confident to step out of your shell.

If her wine is not finished, take her glass from her and put it somewhere it wont fall and break. Look her straight into her eyes and hold her head gently and start kissing her. As she is getting more and more onto you, slowly kiss her around her cheeks, her forehead and then move to her neck. Stop for a second and whisper something sexy in her ears and then kiss her on her earlobes.

6. Moving To Second Base

Depending on the mood you are getting from your girlfriend, you'll know when is the best time to move to second base. Here you can slowly take off her blouse or whatever top she has on. Kiss her gently all over. You'll notice that her nipples will be erect and you can then extract her bra and caress her breast. You could use one hand to caress one breast while sucking the nipple on the other breast.

7. Moving To Third Base

At this time your girlfriend will be super hot and really want you. Her vagina will be very lubricated thus providing the perfect conditions for you to give her an orgasm. Here's what you are going to do: Slowly take off the rest of her clothes and continue to kiss her all over her body while caressing her. Once she is fully naked, tell her how beautiful her body is and how sexy she looks. This will give her assurance that you really care for her and not just want her for a sex object.

Now kiss her along her thighs and move close to her vagina without touching it. Doing this will be teasing her which only makes she wants you more. After a few minutes of doing this, you can then move over to her vagina and slowly and gently suck on her clitoris. Move your tongue all over her labia (the lobes at the opening of her vagina) and then back to her clitoris. Be very gentle and move your tongue in various directions. Watch her body movements to see what she likes and continue to do it. If you are uncertain, you can always ask her!

8. Be Patient

It takes a while for a woman to reach her climax. Some women may take a very long time while some only a few minutes. You have to be patient and take the time out to continue to please her. If you look impatient, a slight distraction can kill the mood and upset your girl. Just continue to massage her clitoris and caress her all over.

Comment

Your girlfriend is able to make you climax every single time she touches you. You can always count on getting pleasure from her even when you would least expect it. You want to be able to reciprocate and give her the same experiences. You want to make your girlfriend orgasm uncontrollably.

In order to give a woman an orgasm that is out of this world, there are a few things that you need to know. A woman's body is very intricate and men need to know all that there is to know about the female body.

First of all, the clitoris is the powerhouse of the female orgasm. If you can master this, then you can give her an orgasm every single time you try and please her. When touching her here, you have to use very soft touches since it is extremely sensitive. Going too fast might result in you making a mistake and pinching or hurting her. Take your time, and go slow and this is how you are going to make the magic happen.

As well, women are also able to orgasm with another type of stimulation. This is known as the g-spot. It is located inside of her body and can be found by inserting two fingers into the vagina and using a "come here" motion. You can get her to orgasm this way from sex or by using your fingers.

You can really give your girlfriend an experience that she will never forget if you can give her both a clitoral and g-spot orgasm at the same time. That is how you really get her going.

Use these tips tonight to make your girlfriend orgasm uncontrollably.

Comment

Thank you all for your advice, with all the advice I have gotten I believe I will be able to make her orgasm. I will let you guys know how well it went.

Comment

Working...
          X