Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can You Tell If You Have Orgasm?

I have question?

I am a woman and I just want to know, how can you tell if you have orgasmed?

I have asked many of my friends and none of them can actually tell me if they have and what it felt like, so I would know if I am doing it. It seems like I might be doing one right and the other wrong.

I use a vibrator when I am alone and it feels really good and all and it is like just suddenly my vagina starts to spasm and it is the most incredible feeling I get.

This happens when the vibrator is touching just above my clitoris. And the other times, when it is inside me, I get this sensation like I have to pee. I totally do not have a clue what is going and which is an actual orgasm if I am having one at all.

Please, I hope someone can help clear this up for me.

Well... it sure sounds like an orgasm to me... the thing that really strikes me about your question is that none of your friends could tell you if THEY HAVE actually had an orgasm.

NONE of them?

That is really interesting to me.

Philosophers grapple with the question of how you can describe a colour to a man who has been blind from birth... how would you go about it... what words would you use to explain "green" or "red" to someone who has no frame of reference for the different colours?

And that raises the question of whether two people... say... you and me... really see these colours the same way inside our heads... and the answer is... no... we do not.

Describing an orgasm might be difficult for the same reason... women experience them differently... and you said...

“When you hold a vibrator just above your clitoris and your vagina starts to spasm and it is the most incredible feeling."

Well... that sounds like a very good description of an orgasm.

When you hold it inside you say that you get the feeling that you have to pee... and that DOES sound like what a lot of women describe as the feeling right BEFORE they have a deep “squirting” orgasm... that feeling that you have to pee comes from the intra urethral glands filling with fluid... this happens during intense sexual stimulation and it is these glands that are responsible for the sensations you get when you touch the g spot... it is also where female ejaculation comes from.

So... if you continue experimenting with this stimulation... and especially if you touch your clitoris at the same time... and allow yourself to relax into it... you will probably have a powerful “squirting” orgasm... and experience female ejaculation.

And I know from other women and being with women who “squirt”...they experience very powerful “spiritual” like feeling and feel incredible and “cleaned”... afterwards.

Put a couple of towels underneath you and keep playing... or play in the bathtub... that way you will have the confidence to relax and let go... and see what happens!

Comment

Malvin, thank you for you help. I now have a better understanding.

Comment

Working...
      X