Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do Women Have To Go the Extra Mile to Take Birth Control Because Of the Men?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do Women Have To Go the Extra Mile to Take Birth Control Because Of the Men?

So, basically since "man" doesn't "want" to deal with side effects of a birth control pill to prevent knocking a girl up. Us women have to endure the sometimes painful side effects of our many options of birth control??? WTF is wrong with men? I mean they complain about not wanting room knock someone up but if there's a way to prevent that they throw a fucking cry baby hissy fit if they could possibly have small little side effects to a male birth control? Men are fucking idiotic ego bastards not one in my life has proven me different. and not using a birth control well let me tell you something BUB! There is and even bigger side effect to that!! Why is it us women literally have to go the extra mile?? I do not fucking understand this ridiculous logic

Birth control pills have like, no side effects at all but if a guy didn't have testosterone his penis would shrink, he would grow less body hair and his voice would become high-pitched. If you don't like taking the pill just make him wear a condom! Plus male birth control pills would be a lot more complicated and expensive than female birth control.

Comment

He like It's so easy to tell a guy to wear a condom these days xD they ain't got No self control or Respect for us. And poplus Yes birth control pills do have fucking side effects dumb shit! And I was also talking about the other birth control options. And our side effects affect us worse js.

Comment

Birth control pills aren't that cheap depending on the brand they can be $90+, there are also a lot of guys that refuse to wear a condom along with the fact that many women have reactions to different types of birth control

Comment

I have no idea what type of guys your hooking up with but instead of going to a trashy club and hitting the first guy you see after drinking 5 shots take time to know a guy and actually date him i bet he will have no problem using a condom, y'all complain about all men are jerks and stuff but you only meet them in fucking shady places, what did you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
            I have no idea what type of guys your hooking up with but instead of going to a trashy club and hitting the first guy you see after drinking 5 shots take time to know a guy and actually date him i bet he will have no problem using a condom, y'all complain about all men are jerks and stuff but you only meet them in fucking shady places, what did you expect?
            1.) Im not hooking up with anyone! Im still a virgin Im on b-control to regulate my period. But Im using the depo shot so I don't have a period for 3 months It's awesome!!!

2.) Im 18 I don't go to clubs I stay home all day and play Minecraft!! Im broke I can't afford to give clubbing and I don't like being surrounded by alot of people. Where Iive It's not legal time drink till ur 21 and I hate alcohol It's gross. I've tried it And .not a fan.

Comment

"He like It's so easy to tell a guy to wear a condom these days xD they ain't got No self control or Respect for us" Kinda makes it seem yu engaged in sexual intercourse, kinda misleading. Also how do you know that? Ok im a guy, and i just want you to know something and i hope you believe me, not all men are selfish bastards, 60% of guys are actually decent, just don't think we are the worst thing ever, cause we are not , im sure you have allot of great guy friends, do they look like the people you described? Chill Have a nice day.

Comment

I've had my fair experience with men I've only ever dated one guy my whole life and he wanted sex all the time and I told him I wouldn't unless he used a condom he rolled his eyes and never wanted to. I've seen my mom get done wrong by guys my whole life my dad even. He's not even around. All men are the same all around the world.

Comment

what happens if a guy takes a birth control pill? If a male were to take just one birth control pill, nothing whatsoever would happen. However, if a male took birth control pills that contain estrogen over a period of time, he might experience larger breasts, less facial hair, smaller testicles and a decreased sex drive. High levels of estrogen may also increase a man’s risk of an enlarged prostate and prostate cancer. According to a study published in Journal of the American Medical Association, SOOO can you please STOP this all men are evil pigs attitude.

Comment

You are complaining right now and throwing a hissy fit and most guys use condoms... Not many of us say that you have to have birth control, we're not forcing you, and use of a condom by a man is almost as effective as birth control and we almost always use one. I get that your angry at men, but why? It's your choice to take the pill and it's just one of the only female contraceptives. However I do understand that not all guys use condoms and are not as open minded, but that's the human race, we all have different views and perspectives.

Comment

Maybe your misconceptions of men are because of the absence of a caring father figure or something. I've been dumped by a girl because she went off with somebody else but that does not make me hate women in general y'know? Not tryin to hate, just giving my two cents.

Comment

As a woman and a "feminist" (calling it equalist or humanist cause people like you man haters ruined the word) this is very ignorant of you, my friends ex used a condom, a guy in my school got condoms for Christmas (don't ask) and not all guys are egotistical bastards stop being sexist and take your head out of your ass and stop assuming, your ex was a jerk not all guys are your ex.

Comment

Hi Kate,

In school I had the same life the only difference was I moved allot in high school, new school new people and none liked me either, and I always want the guys I cant have like right now there Is a guy getting married "I'm 19" js to clear up any confusion anyway hes getting married and I'm so upset about it because shes not even cool I mean yeah shes pretty but she complains about him streaming al the time on twitch and I'm over here like dude I would make you freaking snacks! and bring you your beers!! and not complain.... I think I would be allot better than her but hmm, I want him sooooo badly

Comment

Working...
                          X