Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Are Not Ready To Have A Baby, Then Why Have Sex?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Are Not Ready To Have A Baby, Then Why Have Sex?

This is simple ladies and gentlemen. Sex was originally called "making love". You have sex with someone you love very much and care about. But now a days it's for pleasure and money only. (not everyone just has sex for pleasure and but A LOT of the times it is) ... So, if you don't want to have a baby, then you shouldn't be having sex. If you think that your not ready to have a baby, then why have sex? I DON'T GET IT. What is sex made for? MAKING A BABY. I feel like birth control is wrong. Personally, I think you should "give yourself completely" to your soul mate. AKA husband/ wife. Unless your raped, then that's a totally different story. Anyways, That's just my opinion. And I really don't care if you disagree with me.

Birth control isn't JUST for preventing pregnancy it can also be used to control and balance a woman's hormones. I have endometriosis and my doctor prescribed me birth control pills to balance my hormones and to stop irregular bleeding. It also helps with cramps and any hormone related issues (like pimples, mood swings, depression etc.) So please do your research before you completely reject something, thank you.

Comment

I agree with Gloria, birth control isn't solely for preventing pregnancy. I'm taking birth control simply to regulate my periods. A lot of women take it for hormonal reasons, etc, as Grace listed above. It can also help with cysts. By the way, there is nothing wrong with having sex just to have sex. Sex is meant for pleasure, not just to make babies.

Comment

You have no reason not to be against birrth control and it's not your place to say something. Sex is for a wide range of things- not just procreation. It's 100% okay to have sex not in order to procreate. Actually it's even better to have sex not procreating because then you're not over populating the planet.

Comment

Excuse me! I don't use Birth control because I'm not sexually active but I don't criticize those do. Focusing solely on people who use it to prevent pregnancy, what about people who are married but don't want any other kids OR aren't ready for kids because of their busy lifestyles? You can't really be that archaic to say that marriage = no birth control and kids everywhere. I'd like you to explain further because your thought process is really one-dimensional in this regard

Comment

I partially agree with you. I used to think the same way but what changed my opinion was when my science teacher said "sex is beautiful. it's part of life." Yeah, some people have sex only for pleasure, but sex is part of life. It's a human interaction. Sex isn't just to reproduce. It's a bond between two people. It's an intimate and passionate way to connect without words. The way a person touches you, kisses you, and hits all the right spots, it really gets you feeling good. And it feels amazing especially if you're sharing with someone you want to give it all to. Sex shouldn't just be for married couple. Sex should be for two people who want to connect in the most deepest and passionate way. Although I don't agree with casual sex, having sex with multiple people, or having sex with more than one person at once, I don't criticize if they do.

Comment

You're under the assumption that woman on birth control are young and loose purely out to have sex. What about a young married couple who don't have the means to care for a child yet so they are simply waiting until the have enough to provide for a child. Should they have to abstain even though they are married and in love? Or perhaps an older married couple who already have kids but the woman is 50 and hasn't gone through menopause yet. Is that a good enough reason for this couple to use birth control in your eyes? Or perhaps a couple who have had several pregnancy issues and have decided they can't take the heartache and will give life a go before trying again for children? Maybe when the procreate the child develops a rare genetic disease or something? Point is, would you rather babies be born left right and centre, or would you prefer children to be born into circumstances and families where people can afford and are willing to love and cherish a child. Not everyone who has sex or uses birth control is out to fuck. There's always another reason.

Comment

I think sex only affect you and your partner, and it is your freedom that you are free to enjoy at your own risks and responsibilities.. why does it matter to you if people have sex for pleasure, if their actions don't affect you? I agree, i believe some people are irresponsible and shouldn't be having sex for pleasure in that case. Ideally, I will only have sex with the person i dearly love. However, unless you get pregnant in a situation where you can't take care of the baby by yourself and your partner, i think its non of the other people's business why you have sex.

Comment

I agree with "you should give yourself completely" and almost all what you said about sex, in fact I'm 19 and still virgin and don't plan on having sex anytime soon until i find someone i really love. but the thing is, with the career I've chosen, it's almost impossible for me to have kids. cz i'll either have to give up on my job (which is impossible) or have someone to raise my kids for me which i think is really unfair to the kids and to myself because I'll always have a bad conscious about it. making kids isn't the hard thing. it's rather how you'll raise these kids :P

Comment

I think that this is good for teens or for people who can't support of themselves or a baby but if a married couple who can support themselves and a baby feel that they are not ready for a child but still want to engage in sexual activity use birth control want to use it Than I feel that that's OK.sex is natural and there's nothing sinful about it when it's done respectively. In my opinion people who can't support themselves and use birth control is better than them giving birth to a child that they can't take care of and then not giving that have the best possible life that It can have. But that is a really good speech for a group of teens in high school who may be really tempted to partake in sexual activity.

Comment

I also agree with Gloria, Sex is a part of life and it is a way to express your love whom you loved very much, it's did not mean to reproduce, sex is not done only for the baby, but it is a pleasure for couples, so the birth control pill necessary because sex is important in a couple's life

Comment

I'm in a serious long-term relationship but we're not married yet. My fiance and I make love several times a month (not just have sex, because love is an important part of the sexual experience). I'm on the Pill, which allows us to be intimate in this way, because he's still in school and we couldn't make it on my elementary school teacher's salary if I were to get pregnant. (Obviously I love kids, given my job, but . . . not yet!)

Every time we have intercourse, our relationship grows stronger and deeper.When we get married next year after he graduates law school, it will be so strong and deep that we will be ready to bring a child into the world. It would not have worked that way if not for my birth control, which has helped to strengthen our relationship.

Comment

to me sex is for enjoyment, keeping popular and stress relief. what guy is gona stay still with a chick that doesn't spread her legs when he is frisky?

but different goals drive reasons just like everything else i guess

Comment

Working...
                          X