Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is Maverick

Hello,

I'm Maverick. My first time in signing up for a love advice forum. Never seeked advice online before. I'm a 32 year old who just ended a 11 year relationship. After a month of the break up, I started online dating. I would like advice on the matter. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and give insight.

Maverick

First, I'm sorry for your 11 years relationship that ended. I want to say WELCOME to this great community.

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickR View Post
      After a month of the break up, I started online dating. I would like advice on the matter.
      I think you start dating too early, one Month after a breakup is too short to start dating. You really need time to heal, so that you can have time to analyze things properly.

Comment

• MaverickR
        MaverickR commented
        Editing a comment
        I know what you mean. I'm too eager because the unknown is scary and I want to tackle it already. The unknown here is dating. I just want to chat with men, but not go on dates, but I end up doing that. I'll describe my situation in one of the threads.

Welcome on board Maverick. I suggest you start a new thread in the appropriate category and let us know in details your situation. That way, we can render better advice.

Comment

• MaverickR
        MaverickR commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure thing. Thank you!
    Working...
    X