Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does He still like me?? (help me , lol)

Hi guys,
    I'm Elseline (weird, dutch name.) and I'm just 15 years old. I know its a little young, but I'm stuck here with one big question: Does my ex-boyfriend still like me?
    I broke up with him, and I regret it. It was the worst mistake ever made. And maybe I'm a little too young for this shit, but whatever the hell. When I text him, he doesn't text me back. well, sometimes. just short answers. but when we see each other in school, he looks at me all the time. we just say Hi and then we walk away. I miss him terribly, and I love him. but does he still love/like me? I'm kinda shy, so I'm afraid to ask anything. I don't want to mess up. Please help mee.

Originally posted by aphrodite. View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm Elseline (weird, dutch name.) and I'm just 15 years old. I know its a little young, but I'm stuck here with one big question: Does my ex-boyfriend still like me?
    I broke up with him, and I regret it. It was the worst mistake ever made. And maybe I'm a little too young for this shit, but whatever the hell. When I text him, he doesn't text me back. well, sometimes. just short answers. but when we see each other in school, he looks at me all the time. we just say Hi and then we walk away. I miss him terribly, and I love him. but does he still love/like me? I'm kinda shy, so I'm afraid to ask anything. I don't want to mess up. Please help mee.
    i think you are getting little on top of this. First of all, you should not get into such troubles as you are just 15,
    you must look at yourself and focus on your life and school.

other than that, what you can do is just keep it cool. Dont text him much if he is not replying, keep things simple and
    go with the flow as he is going. Thats it.

if you bump up at him, it will look a little deperate. so DON'T DO IT!! if things were really good as you were saying, he
    will definately step forward for it.

Comment

Well, there is really no need to be too stressed about this situation. If your boyfriend is ignoring you at the moment, just let him be. Just because your boyfriend is ignoring you now doesn't mean your boyfriend is going to ignore you one month from now.

There are many possible reasons why your boyfriend choose to ignore you.

One possible reason is that he may be angry with you. If that is the case, just give him time for his anger to subside.

Another possible reason is that he is extremely upset and emotional. Therefore, he doesn't fee like seeing you. Maybe he is not ready to see you yet. Just give him some time and space to recover from the break up.

Don't keep on calling him. Don't keep on sending him text messages. Don't keep on sending him emails. Don't keep on leaving him voice mails.

In fact, doing these things can make the situation worse. Why is that so?

Well, because when you do all these things, you are actually telling your boyfriend that you are desperate. If you want to get your boyfriend back, you shouldn't display any signs of desperation.

What you should do now is to stop contacting your boyfriend for about one month. You can try contacting him again after one month.

Comment

Does He Still Love Me?

This question seems very interesting, but the answer to this question is very difficult to obtain. For some people, this question is so important that their lives depend on it. Especially for a woman, this question is of enormous importance, because this question repeatedly comes into her life.

As a woman, you have to understand that a man is not unique. He thinks, understands, and feels like you. Only one thing that makes him difficult for you is the way he expresses himself.

A man expresses his feelings in exact different ways. You cannot expect from him to express feelings like you. That's why, you need to understand how he express his feelings so that you can get the answers to your questions.

Does He Ask You Questions?

This is the best answer to your question.

If he asks you questions, then it's obvious that he still loves you. You don't need to worry. When a man loves a woman, he always keeps questioning about different things. He wants to keep all the information about his woman so that he can stay authoritative in the relationship and build the relationship.

So, he still loves you if he asks you questions.

The real problem occurs when he stops asking you questions. That time you should understand that the alarm bell has rung and you need to be serious now. Because, when the spirit of love ends in the heart of a man, he doesn't care about anything. He doesn't care about what you are doing, and what your daily issues are. He just starts to avoid you, and your problems.

In other words, he stops asking you questions when the emotions of love end in his heart for you.

How Do Men Say "I Love You"?

Men say "I love you" through their actions. Remember this always.

Men are not good at communication. They don't know how to express their feelings through words. That's why, they express their feelings of love through their actions. When a man loves you,

• He asks you questions.

• He makes you laugh.

• He sometimes makes recipes you enjoy.

• He takes shower with you.

• He kisses every part of your body.

• He buys gifts for you.

• He tells you about his achievements.

• He lets you sit in his lap.

• He listens to you.

• And, most importantly, he kisses your forehead.

These are few things that you can notice in your man and figure out the answer of your question by your own self. You just need to focus on his actions, instead of his words. Men express themselves through their actions. They don't know how to play with words.

Does His Family & Friends Respect You?

If he truly loves you, he always makes you feel super respected. His family & friends give you extreme respect and treat you like a queen. They know your high value, and they know that you are an elite woman. Here I'm telling you some signs that can help you to figure out whether he gives you respect or not.

• He gets away from those people who are against you.

• He hates when someone tries to disrespect you or shows you negative behavior.

• He saves & protects you from every bad thing.

If you watch old movies, especially warrior's movies, you would realize how warriors gave respect to their women. History warriors knew very well how to earn respect from people for their women. No one could misbehave with their women. Instead, people respected their women more than the queens of that time.

Take Action:

So, if you're asking yourself, "does he still love me?" Just notice three things.

1. Does he ask you questions?

2. Does he say 'I love you' through his actions?

3. Does his family & friends respect you?

Your answers to these three questions will help you to understand the real feelings of your man.

Comment

Working...
        X