MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my friend in love with me?

I have been friends with a guy for about 6 months. We have been flirty but only in a joking way. Recently he has been flirting way more then normal. He has been joking around about having a baby together and has called me his wife to other people. Things have been getting more physical lately too. Not as far as kissing or anything but he’s always touching me. I just assume if he really wants more then a friendship he would just say it right? Is he just playing around or is there something more? I’m confused!

No way for us to know.
    He could be really into you, he could be a natural flirt. Only way to find out is to make a move if you're interested, or else just enjoy the flirting for now and see what happens.

Comment

If your instinct is telling you that there is something more, then there is definitely something more. Our instinct are always right, so never neglect it. He might love you but might just be having a hard time telling you. He simply might be finding it difficult to express his feelings for you verbally.

Comment

Working...
      X