MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need advice on dating a woman that has a child

I met this amazing lady through A Foreign Affair. She’s a 28 y/o Filipina with a 5 year old daughter.

We are still at the stage of getting to know each other and have been corresponding at least 3 times a day.

Everything is going really well between us but I am a little taken aback about her daughter.

I don’t mind dating someone with a child at all as long as I know there won’t be any problems with the “other party.”

That’s where I need advice… she did open up about having a daughter, what she does for a living and her family,

but she never opened up about the father of her child.

I need to have an assurance that there won’t be any problems when things become serious between us.

The father of her child will always be a big part of her daughter’s life.

I’m willing to compromise with that, but I need there to be boundaries.

I most certainly don’t want to suddenly get involved in something that may eventually become unpleasant.

I like her enough to want to know about these things. Before things between us become serious,

I want to know where I’ll be getting at. Am I rushing things?

I’d like to meet her in person as soon as possible.

I’m a little skeptical about months long of only exchanging letters.

I want to get a hint of assurance and start from there… I really need advice. Help me!

This is a decision only you can make. Normally, I won't advice anyone to date a woman that has a child. However, if her good features out-weigh the bad ones, there is nothing wrong in dating her.

Comment

Her having a child isn't what is important, what is important here is "love." If you love her, then go ahead and date her.

Comment

I think that if you are building a serious relationship, then you should know about her daughter's father.

Comment

lostinthoughtoflovesblogspotcom

Comment

Here is the new way to join the live community
            lostinthoughtofloves dot blogspot dot com

Comment

Working...
            X