MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the first time in my life, I’m truly happy

Throughout my entire life, I’ve never been as happy as I am now. I never thought it was possible to be this happy. The reason behind all this is because of my relationship with my amazing girlfriend, Katya, who I met on a romance tour through in Ukraine.

Needless to say, she’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a woman. She’s gorgeous, smart enough to discuss all kinds of topics from politics to philosophy, and she is just so sweet and kind. From a young age, I believed that I would never find anybody who I could really love because of growing up watching my parents’ marriage fall apart, and I accepted that fact at the time.

I thought I would simply live the rest of my life alone, and I thought I was okay with that. I discovered new hobbies, and had time to focus on my career, and I thought my life was good. Then I went on LoveMe on a whim and a friend’s recommendation, and decided to sign up for one of their romance tours, since I’ve never been to Ukraine before, and it sounded like a beautiful place.

And that’s when my life took a turn for the better. The second I laid my eyes on Katya, it felt like everything in my life finally made sense. From that night on, we’ve talked and communicated online. We’ve been together for nearly a year, and we’re already talking about moving in together, and quite possibly, marriage. I’m just so happy, and so excited, I wanted to share this feeling with the whole world. Have you ever met anybody who made you feel complete?

I have had the exact feelings you have now. It's a feeling that can't be explained.

Comment

I'm happy for you! I pray this happiness is sustained.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Congratulations. (:

Comment

Working...
        X