Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Exceptional Romantic Love Quotes for Her (Girlfriend / Wife)

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Exceptional Romantic Love Quotes for Her (Girlfriend / Wife)

Find the perfect way to show her how much you love her with this collection of 100 romantic love quotes for her from the heart. We don’t have to wait for a special occasion to express our love to our girlfriend or wife, and it is even more appreciated when we show our love just because we care. Love is one of the most magical emotions and therefore is one of the most difficult to express and show. One of the best ways to show her how much we care is to use touching, romantic, funny and cute love quotes for her. It is not always that easy to create quotes about love for her all by ourselves. An emotion as profound as love often defies being limited to words. Therefore, we have created this collection of the best love quotes for her to help you to melt her heart and soul. Here you will find 1) love you quotes for her, 2) love quotes images for her and 3) funny love quotes for her. Enjoy!

Romantic Love Quotes for Her From the Heart
    • Your smile is intoxicating. It lingers, it captivates my heart.
    • Time and time again I have to pinch myself when I see you next to me. You are my dream come true.
    • You are the one for me. I have never been so sure of anything in all my life.
    • Now I know why I belong here on this earth, it is because of you.
    • You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.
    • My love for you is mightier than Goliath and Niagara Falls combined.
    • I’ll catch every star for you. I’ll cross every ocean for you. I will die for you.
    • Your angelic face leaves me breathless.
    • On this day, I vow to be completely yours forever.
    • Not so long ago I was alone and lost, and then you came along and I was home. Thank you for finding me.
    • I found my home and paradise with you.
    • What matters most to me is you. I live to make you happy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	best love quotes 15.png Views:	1 Size:	798.6 KB ID:	747
    • Believing that you are mine forever is what makes me get up in the mornings.
    • There is nothing I wouldn’t do to make you mine forever.
    • I am head over heels, deeply and crazily in love with you.
    • Thank you for giving me the most wonderful years and the most beautiful life.
    • You are all that matters to me, my love for you will last eternally.
    • Making your dream come true is my dream come true.
    • Your voice is music to my ears, your smile is beauty to my eyes.
    • I should be parading you off to the world each and every day, that’s how much I worship you.
    • Surely, I am being rewarded because I have you.
    • Forever I am yours and eternally you are mine.
    • Every little thing you do, every little thing you say contains magic and pixie dust.
    • We are tangled, knotted, locked, and tied to each other forever.

Click image for larger version  Name:	best love quotes 11.png Views:	1 Size:	37.5 KB ID:	743
    • Lying in your loving arms is heaven on earth.
    • I’m never ever giving you up, I’m never ever leaving you. Instead I’ll forever and ever love and cherish you.
    • I now know that miracles do happen, because I met you.
    • You are simply an angel on earth.
    • Thank you for stealing my eyes from the crowd and stealing my heart from me.
    • I loved you, I love you, I will always love you forever and ever.
    • You have sweetened and warmed up my life.
    • You are the icing on my cake, the A to my Ok and the heart to my soul.
    • Reaching for your hand brings me such joy and knowing that you are mine forever brings me peace.
    • I’ve never felt so masculine until I met you. You bring out the man in me.
    • You are the reason for all of my success. You are my inspiration and motivation.
    • You are my forever confidant. My love for you will end never.
    • #bestpartnerforever
    • Please grow old with me and I promise you that I will be here for you till the end.
    • Sunrises and sunsets have become so much more beautiful ever since I met you.
    • Breathtaking should mean YOU in the dictionary.

Please share these cute love quotes for her. Spread the love! Every little bit helps!

Funny Love Quotes for Her
    • You are by far the most amazing, beautiful, sexy, loving, kind and annoying woman in the world. I included that last one so you knew that I was being honest!
    • Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I want to smile.
    • I love you more than I love getting drunk. And I really, really love getting drunk.
    • Your looks, your brain, your romance, and your cooking all get an A+.
    • You’re gonna have to stop being so gorgeous because my heart is about to beat completely out of my chest.
    • Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m no poet, I just wanna kiss you!

Click image for larger version  Name:	best love quotes 12.png Views:	1 Size:	30.7 KB ID:	744
    • I get giddy and I giggle like a girl whenever you’re around.
    • You had me at “leave me alone, you freak”.
    • I may not be perfect, but I always let you be right. And I know I’m not wrong about that!

Please share these funny love quotes for her. Spread the love! Every little bit helps!

More Quotes About Love for Her
    • I was made for you. I was born for you. I love you with all my soul.
    • The chances of meeting you on this planet are like finding a needle in haystack. A miracle happened when we found each other.
    • You are the missing piece to my life. You are the answer to my prayers.
    • God gave me you to cherish and treasure forever.
    • I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love.
    • How can I ever explain how much you mean to me? Words will never be enough.
    • You’ll fit perfectly snug in my strong arms for all eternity, my love.
    • I would be nothing without your unconditional and undying love.
    • I will walk with you and follow you till the end.
    • I am what I am because of you. You are the single source of my being.
    • Life with you is tranquil yet full of surprises and I am in it for the long haul.
    • The power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul.
    • You are the winner and the sole owner of my heart.
    • Lucky me, for I was there the day I met you. You are the greatest woman in all the universe.
    • Until the day I die I shall always carry with me the memories of your sweet face.
    • I was over the moon when I met you, I was on cloud nine when you said yes.
    • My love for you is so powerful that whenever I see you I want to kiss you passionately.
    • No one else matters when I look into your eyes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	best love quotes 13.png Views:	1 Size:	38.6 KB ID:	745
    • Realizing that I love you more than myself is kind of scary, yet my love for you is even stronger.
    • I pray that your love for me will never end.
    • Because of you I have a reason to live every day.
    • You have captivated my heart and soul forever.
    • I crown you the Queen of my heart.
    • You surprise, amaze and thrill me every single day.
    • I still get goosebumps whenever you touch me.
    • All my dreams come true when I look into your eyes and hold you in my arms.
    • I wish that I could hold your hand forever.
    • I surrendered my heart to you the day we met.
    • The story of my life is all about you, my love.
    • I’ll honor, respect, cherish and love you till the day I die.
    • Lying beside you makes me feel blessed.
    • I’ll forever carry you and hold you in my heart.
    • Take me with you forever. My love for you will end never.
    • No one will ever know how perfect you are to me.
    • God has planned you for me.
    • Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime.

Click image for larger version  Name:	best love quotes 14.png Views:	1 Size:	37.9 KB ID:	746
    • My heart is guaranteed 100% yours.
    • You are the single greatest source of my joy. You are the sun of my life and I revolve around you, you nourish me, you give me life.
    • Gratitude is all I have to God for giving you to me.
    • You are extraordinary, exquisite, impressive, magical and I am so in love with you.
    • You magically captivated my soul.
    • I have waited so long for the perfect girl and my patience has finally paid off.
    • You can do no wrong in my eyes. You are perfect!
    • Getting to know you is the highlight of my life.

Please share these love you quotes for her. Spread the love! Every little bit helps!

We sincerely hope that you enjoyed this collection of true love quotes for her and that you were able to find some love quotes that perfectly expressed the feeling in your heart and show your girlfriend or wife your love. Not everyone is a wordsmith and even those who are often cannot compose just the right love messages for her because love is such an elusive feeling, hard to describe. Because creating beautiful love quotes for her does not always come with ease, most of us will turn to collections of quotes on love and find something which truly resonates with how we feel. We hope these quotes about love for her are able to do just that for you and that you can return here often and always find the perfect words for the right occasion for your girlfriend or wife. And we hope you will agree that these are truly the best love quotes for her out there!

If you liked these love quotes for her, please share them. Each and every share helps to keep this site going!

nice quote about love quotes

Comment

Love is an indescribable and magical feeling that makes you feel like you are at the top of the world.
      Your love is unparalleled for her! So why not your quotes be adorable too!

Here are some love quotes for a girl which will help you in expressing your feeling:

“’You. I’ve spent my life waiting for you.'” – Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

“Whatever you need, I’ll be. If you need the science geek to give you answers from a textbook, I’m your guy; if you just want a friend to sit by you in bio and help you feel better when you’re sad, I’m still your guy.'” – Wings by Aprilynne Pike

“I’ll take care of you. Like you take care of me.” – Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook

​​

“I somehow knew that the particulars didn’t matter. She was my heart, she was half of me, and nothing, certainly not a few measly hundred miles, was ever going to change that.” – Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson

“As long as I live and breathe, I will be with you.” –The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas

“She is sugar, curiosity, and rain.” – We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

“’I still wake with your name on my lips every morning.’” – Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta

“I love you right up to the moon—and back.”- Sam McBratney, Guess How Much I Love You

“You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” – Pride and Prejudice

“I do know some things. I know I love you. I know you love me.” – Game of Thrones

“So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

"You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having." – Simone Elkeles, Perfect Chemistry

“I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.“ - J.R.R. Tolkien

“Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman, The Princess Bride

“I've never had a moment's doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan, Atonement

“I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” – Ben Folds, “The Luckiest”

“I said I love you and that's forever
      And this I promise from the heart
      I could not love you any better
      I love you just the way you are.”
      – Billy Joel, “Just the Way You Are”

“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.” – Rae Carson, The Crown of Embers

“Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you until the end of time.” – Moulin Rouge

“Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I'm happy now…because I love you.” – Groundhog Day

“I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” – Silver Linings Playbook

For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.” – Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, "Cecilia and the Satellite" lyrics

“You should know how great things were before you. Even so, they're better still today. I can't think of who I was before you ruined everything in the nicest way.” – Jonathan Coulton, “You Ruined Everything” lyrics

“You think you're one of millions but you're one in a million to me.” – Brad Paisley, “The World” lyrics

“But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.” – Gayle Forman, If I Stay

“It's a miracle
      Just like the sunshine makes the flower grow
      That's just the way you change my whole life show
      Through the sunshine of your tender love.” – Stevie Wonder, “Thank You Love” lyrics

“We are made of particles that existed since the moment the universe began. I like to think those atoms travelled 14 billion years through time and space to create us so that we could be together and make each other whole. – The Big Bang Theory

“You’re the sail of my love boat,
      You’re the captain and crew;
      You will always be my necessity—
      I’d be lost without you.” – Hold Everything

“You see, this is all we need. A couple smokes, a cup of coffee, and a little bit of conversation. You and me and five bucks.” – Reality Bites

“You're the best thing I never knew I needed. So now it's so clear I need you here always.” – Ne-Yo, “Never Knew I Needed” lyrics

“My dearest friend, if you don't mind
      I'd like to join you by your side
      Where we can gaze into the stars
      And sit together, now and forever
      For it is plain as anyone can see
      We're simply meant to be.” – The Nightmare Before Christmas

“If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” *– Boy Meets World

Every woman wants to know that she and her man are in synch. Show her your hearts are in harmony with these love quotes for her from the heart.

“Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.” – Robert Sexton

“You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald

“You and I, it's as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” – Boris Pasternak, Doctor Zhivago

“Because of you I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” – Tyler Knott Gregson, “Becoming”

“You make me happier than I ever thought I could be and if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.” – Friends

“Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt

“It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there and you're in it and I'm sharing it with you.” – Gilmore Girls

“I come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be...yours.” – Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility

“I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit.” – Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

“I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.” – Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

"When they ask me what I liked the best, I'll tell them, it was you.” – City of Angels

“Not even in my weakest moment have I considered letting you go.” – Judith McNaught, Whitney, My Love

“It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” *– Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

“If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever.” – A Knight’s Tale

“If I had but an hour of love, if that be all that is given me, an hour of love upon this earth, I would give my love to thee.” – Alice Sebold, The Lovely Bones

“I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you.” – Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle

“No measure of time with you will be long enough, but we'll start with forever.” – Stephenie Meyer, Breaking Dawn

“I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.” – E.M. Forster, A Room with a View

“If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.” – Led Zeppelin, “Thank You” lyrics

“He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina

“I look at you and I would rather look at you than all the portraits in the world.” – Frank O’Hara, “Having a Coke with You” lyrics

“A magnificence that comes out of your eyes, in your voice, in the way you stand there, in the way you walk. You’re lit from within.” – The Philadelphia Story

“My days are brighter
      My sky a deeper blue
      My nights are sweeter
      When I'm with you.”
      – George Strait, “Living and Living Well” lyrics

"My night has become a sunny dawn because of you." – Ibn Abbad

“I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” – Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

“I couldn't crack the love code, dear
      'Til you made the lock on my heart explode.” – Rent

“For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” – Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss

“You're a beautiful woman, you deserve a beautiful life. Nothing less.” – Water for Elephants

“Bless your soul so precious and delicate
      Powerfully compassionate, your friendship
      Held me together when the threat of unraveling
      Had me at the brink feeling inadequate.”
      – Brother Ali, “My Beloved” lyrics

“Will I catch the moon
      Like a bird in a cage
      It's for you I swoon
      I'm always in love.”
      – Wilco, “I’m Always in Love” lyrics

“And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, cause you’re amazing, just the way you are.” – Bruno Mars, “Just The Way You Are” lyrics

“I feel wonderful because I see
      The love light in your eyes.” – Eric Clapton, “Wonderful Tonight” lyrics

“Have I told you lately that I love you
      Have I told you there's no one above you
      Fill my heart with gladness
      Take away my sadness
      Ease my troubles, that's what you do.”
      – Van Morrison, “Have I Told You Lately” lyrics

"Whenever I'm alone with you
      You make me feel like I am home again.
      Whenever I'm alone with you
      You make me feel like I am whole again."
      - The Cure, "Lovesong" lyrics

"For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." – Rosemonde Gerard

“Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”– André Breton, Mad Love

“Each time you happen to me all over again.” – Edith Wharton, The Age of Innocence

“And what do all the great words come to in the end, but that? I love you—I am at rest with you—I have come home.” – Dorothy L. Sayers, Busman's Honeymoon

“I want you today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life.” – I.A. Dice, The Sound of Salvation

“One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” – Sophocles

“Our love cannot be measured, it just is.” – John Paul Stevens

"The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love." – Henry Miller

“In case you ever foolishly forget; I'm never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf, Selected Diaries

“I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore

“No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” – Diana Peterfreund, For Darkness Shows the Stars

“You know I'd fall apart without you
      I don't know how you do what you do
      'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
      Makes sense when I'm with you.”
      – Hunter Hayes, “Wanted” lyrics

“You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.” ― Amy Bloom

“I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.” – Hafiz of Shiraz

“You and I
      Could paint the sky together
      As the world goes by
      We'll go on forever.”
      – Kaskade, “Eyes” lyrics

“Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born:
      yours is the darkness of my soul’s return
      –you are my sun, my moon ,and all my stars.”
      – E. E. Cummings, “#38”

“So bright, the flames burned in our hearts,
      That we found each other in the dark.”
      – City and Colour, "We Found Each Other in the Dark" lyrics

“Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear.” – Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
      I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
      My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
      For the ends of being and ideal grace.”
      – Elizabeth Barrett Browning, “Sonnet 43”

“For 'twas not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. 'Twas not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland, “My Love Is Lost” lyrics

“One day you will ask me which is more important—my life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.” – Khalil Gibran

“And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” – Kiersten White, The Chaos of Stars

“Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips. – Percy Bysshe Shelley, Prometheus Unbound

“So I pray everyday more than anything
      Friends will stay as we begin to lay this foundation for a family
      Love ain't simple—why can't it be
      Anything worth having you work at annually
      Granted we known each other for some time
      It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine.”
      – Common, “The Light” lyrics

"When you meet the right person, you know it. You can’t stop thinking about them. They are your best friend and your soulmate. You can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one and nothing else can compare." – How I Met Your Mother

“Make of our hands one hand,
      Make of our hearts one heart,
      Make of our vows one last vow:
      Only death will part us now.”
      West Side Story

“With our love, we could save the world, if they only knew.” – The Beatles, “Within You Without You” lyrics

“I cannot exist without you—I am forgetful of everything but seeing you again—my Life seems to stop there—I see no further. You have absorb’d me.” – John Keats, in a letter to Fanny Brawne

“The same as I love you
      You'll always love me too
      This love isn't good unless
      It's me and you.”
      – Tegan and Sara, “I Know I Know I Know” lyrics

“Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words ‘make’ and ‘stay’ become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.” – Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker

“I kiss your vision as it rises before my mind.” – Winston Churchill, in a letter to Clementine Churchill

“I search your profile for a translation
      I study the conversation like a map
      'Cause I know there is strength
      In the differences between us
      And I know there is comfort
      Where we overlap.” – Ani Difranco, “Overlap” lyrics

“We get old and get used to each other. We think alike. We read each other’s minds. We know what the other wants without asking. Sometimes we irritate each other a little bit. Maybe sometimes take each other for granted. - Johnny Cash, in a letter to June Carter

Its important to express your Love, not just feel it. Feelings should be expressed all the time to make your loved one special all the time.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	21598

Comment

Working...
        X