MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seductive Love Letters

Seductive love letters are a kind of intellectual foreplay - subtle and powerful all rolled into one. Never see this as a blow by blow account, but rather as a picture you paint of your fantasies and feelings about being with your partner.

The most important part of writing sexy love letters is to evoke a certain feeling and to enjoy it. The picture you paint with your letters can add new dimensions to an already active love life, or it may be a great way to ease into a new relationship. This is also one of the best ways to keep the spark in a long-distance relationship going.

Start by setting the scene

Create a romantic atmosphere by describing where you are, what you are seeing, feeling, hearing and tasting. Is it a place that has special meaning for you, what time of the day is it? Is it hot or cold?

Close your eyes and imagine it. Now put it into words. Don't worry too much about your choice of words now - you can come back to it later and make adjustments to it. It is more important to create a romantic setting and the feelings that goes with it.

Tell a story

Most people find this part of writing a seductive love letter very difficult. The easiest way to approach this is to tell a story. Create a story about something you have done or something that you would like to do: or just something you fantasize about.

Focus on things you know or would like to know. The whole idea is to create a feeling - so use words to describe how you feel, and how it feels to be with your partner. Instead of saying "Your skin feels great" rather try: "The silky softness of your skin under my fingertips makes me feel..."

Use language you are comfortable with. The pictures you are painting with your words comes from your imagination. Even if you "borrow" ideas from others, make sure to make it your own. It will be terribly disappointing if your partner finds out that he is part of somebody else's fantasy and not yours.

Closing

A great way to end your seductive love letters is to recreate the feelings of cuddling and soft pillow talk afterwards. This is especially important for women. Show her that you care for her and are capable of meeting her wants and needs. These final sentences can be worth gold if you do it right!

Monitoring a local park for dog walking to
    someday allow myself time energy stroll
    A long these paths . I glanced for a moment and was surprised to see a pretty young lady leaning down to sip the water fountain.Her eyes big and eager raised up to meet my stare I smiled and said hello she just smiled and turned to call her furry friend lacy a small sheti french misak a rare dog in this midwest environment .But i asked her where she got a dog up here and she responded shyly. .my English not formed well yet.Then she erected straight posture brushing her hands down the side of her waist and thighs to un crease any possible crease of her beautiful light white yellowish daisy cotton dress.tall soft looking face and skin i was locked on her beauty scent and n o w dynomite petite body .would u llke to walk with u s meaning her and her dog.Yes i would.....

Comment

Working...
    X