Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing Love Letters - How to Write the Perfect Love Letter For Valentine's Day

Well...for all of us who like to be lead around by our hearts, the big day is just around the corner. Valentine's Day is coming up fast. Cards and chocolates and flowers and jewellery will be flying around all over the place as people pledge their undying love. And while all those things are nice and can certainly say I love you, in my opinion, nothing and I mean nothing beats an old fashioned love letter.

In this article, you will learn how to write the perfect love letter for Valentine's Day that will sweep them right off their feet and have them eating out of the palm of your hand. It doesn't matter if you are writing to a man or woman, writing love letters is an incredibly effective way to create the love you want.

The first thing you have to keep in mind when writing a love letter is to have a plan. I know, it seems like it will take way from the romantic nature of the letter, but that simply isn't true. With a solid plan and structure in place, you can keep your thoughts and feelings organized. If your thoughts and feelings are organized and not all over the place, you will communicate more effectively. And communication is what a love letter is all about. If there is even one sentence where they have to pause and try to figure out what you mean, your message could be lost.

So, the real secret is to have a goal and keep it in mind as you are writing. The content is up to you. You know how you feel and you know know the story between the two of you. Just make sure to decide what you want to accomplish with the letter before you start, and it will help guide you. Sometimes it helps to write down your goal on a separate sheet of paper and refer to it as you go so you don't get off track.

You can probably go and find love letter templates that do most if not all of the work for you, but is that really what you want to give someone for Valentine's Day? What if they ever find out you just copied a template? The reason most people have so much trouble is because their thoughts get all jumbled in their heads and they can't focus on what they're doing.

That's why to really learn how to write the perfect love letter for Valentine's Day you have to get organized, have a goal, and stick to it as you write your letter. The end result will be something that's easy for them to follow, and will have them falling head over heels for you.
Working...
X