MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My future my moment to face

i have already mentioned about conveying my love to my parents and im so scared and its a nightmare for me because of we differ in our backgrounds and status and also he looks dark , these things matter to my family a lot !. But he is now settled in a good post in a IT company , its good start for his career , surely he will get good jobs within 2 years , because of good experience. am so scared about conveying i really don know how my mother will react because she is always very strict and scold me beat me , am sure she will angry and raise hands on me even use properties to hit me and she will cry , even my father will be hurt but he is matured enough to handle it well and will remain silent and also my elder brother .that will be my worst day and most deadly day for me , i dont know whether i will be alive enough after conveying , its creating like a nightmare for me , BUT I KNOW VERY WELL I HAVE TO CONVEY NO OTHER GO BECAUSE WE HAVE DECIDED TO LIVE TOGETHER AND CANT LIVE WITH ANYONE ELSE , THE TRUTH IS I HAVE TO CONVEY BUT I HAVE TO BEAR . EVEN HE WILL FACE ISSUES WHEN CONVEYING TO HIS FAMILY , WE ARE SO BUGGED UP . OUR ONLY AIM IS TO LIVE TOGETHER AND SETTLED IN GOOD JOB AND WORK HARD FOR OUR LIVES, WE ARE ALSO READY TO WAIT AS MUCH TIME FOR OUR PARENTS FOR THEIR TIME AND BEAR ALL PAIN FROM THEM AFTER ALL THEY LOVE US . MY PARENTS AND ALSO HIS PARENTS . AGAIN AM MENTIONING WE LOVE EACH OTHER WE UNDERSTOOD EACH OTHER WE NEED TO BE TOGETHER WE WILL WORK HARD AND ADJUST THINGS . HIS STATUS AND SKIN COLOR WILL SURELY BE A BIG ISSUE FOR MY FAMILY , AM SO RUDE TO MENTION HIS DARK SKIN TONE BUT ITS TRUE BECAUSE MY FAMILY PREFER GOOD LOOKS !! . AGAIN WHAT EVER HAPPENS IN ANYTIME WE WILL STRIVE HARD FOR OUR FUTURE !

Hi,

You have made decision in the right step. This is all about fighting for your LOVE.

So, prove your love by fighting for it.

Remember, your parents have lived their lives, this is your live make yourself happy.

All the best.

Comment

I'm amazed whenever I hear stories like this, you can't get married to someone you don't love just because you want to please your parents.

Let me tell you, your parents are not the one to live with whoever you get married to, you are the one to live with them.

So, get married to who makes you happy and someone you love.

Comment

Working...
      X