MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys know what this means

last monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over to throw something in the trash can. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me.

What it means is simple! She is attracted to you, the same way you are attracted to her. She simply likes you...

Comment

What are you waiting for MAN! Go ahead and approach her, she is waiting for you to say something to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Scot View Post
        What it means is simple! She is attracted to you, the same way you are attracted to her. She simply likes you...
        But i dont know then the next day in class I heard her saying "i don't know why he looks at me"....so I don't know why she did that?

Comment

Does she love me? This is a normal question which arises in the minds of most males out there at a certain point of their lives when they are trying to decide on a long term relationship or a partner. You see there are thousands of questions which keep coming up in an individuals mind when trying to decide upon a partner but the main question out of them all is whether she loves you or not. Love is an extremely important element of every relationship and without love no relationship can survive in the long term therefore you need to be sure whether she truly loves you or not. Read on to discover some of the most amazing ways to figure out whether she loves you or not...

She would care for you a lot- This is a very common sign of love. You see if she around you all the time and really acts in a very caring and loving manner than she really loves you. And when she truly cares for you this affection is without any personal motive. This is done out of personal will and affection.

She wants to spend as much time with you as possible- Isn't this more than obvious? Who would you like to stay around and spend the most time with? Well your simple answer most probably would be someone you truly love. Therefore similarly if she spends a lot of time around you and loves to be around you all the time than she truly loves you.

She trusts you- This is another way to find out whether her love is true or not. Love is based on trust and when tested she would always show blind faith in you. She would never even bother to question or ask you she would just do it. This is a true sign of real love.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian View Post

But i dont know then the next day in class I heard her saying "i don't know why he looks at me"....so I don't know why she did that?
            She is trying to get your attention by saying that. Make it a point to approach this girl and get her for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Damian View Post
              What are you waiting for MAN! Go ahead and approach her, she is waiting for you to say something to her.

Comment

Girls do that all the time. She knows you caught her looking at you but she wants to make it seem as though you are the one interested in her. However, that's what makes you a MAN, take responsibility for everything she implies and make her your. Otherwise, she will start making mockery of you to her friends.

Comment

Girls do that all the time. She knows you caught her looking at you but she wants to make it seem as though you are the one interested in her. However, that's what makes you a MAN, take responsibility for everything she implies and make her your. Otherwise, she will start making mockery of you to her friends.
                  I dont know now in school everybody's looking at me and just looking and some of her friends are just laughing at me when they see me in the hallway. so I don't know i guess she's mocking me already

Comment

I dont know now in school everybody's looking at me and just looking and some of her friends are just laughing at me when they see me in the hallway. so I don't know i guess she's mocking me already

Hey man, it's not too late to change things. The only way you can change things is to be an alpha man, and that means be courageous and confident. If you can confidently approach her then she is gong to see you differently, and even if she doesn't agree to you proposal but she isn't going to see you as shy and timid. At the moment she is probably telling her friends that you are a weakling and you aren't man enough to approach her. It's time to change everything.

Comment

Hey man, it's not too late to change things. The only way you can change things is to be an alpha man, and that means be courageous and confident. If you can confidently approach her then she is gong to see you differently, and even if she doesn't agree to you proposal but she isn't going to see you as shy and timid. At the moment she is probably telling her friends that you are a weakling and you aren't man enough to approach her. It's time to change everything.
                      yeah but now that i finish school i havent seen her ever since high school but the other day when i went out with my friends at the mall i turn around & saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe thats why he was looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not her so i guess she hide behind him or something. soo im guessing she didnt want me to see her so maybe thats why she hide behind him.

Comment

Working...
                      X