MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Get Her To Cheat?

She's someone's else girlfriend We've been hanging out for almost six months and, am so craving to fuck her. i told her how I FEEL about her but

She won't give me SOME. WHAT DO I DO TO GET HER IN BED?

Hey Paul...

Man, I can practically SEE your blue balls through the computer screen. You should get those looked at.

More seriously though, I know where you're coming from. We've all been in that situation where the unattainable women drives us to crazy frenzy and TYPING IN ALL CAPS to relationship experts online.

It's MADDENING. She's with another guy (maybe even a buddy of yours) but when you see her she gives you those "bedroom eyes" and you feel like you're about to burst through your pants.

And when she catches you looking . . . catches you NEEDING her she gets this coy smile on her face that feel from your nose to your balls and you just want to GRAB her and TAKE her right then and there.

But you don't because . . .well, because that's a really horrible, horrible idea.

Anyway, let's talk about WHY women DO cheat in relationships, why she hasn't (and probably won't) ever hop into bed with you and what you should actually do about it.

So . . .

Why Women Cheat . . .

Really quickly it's important to understand that even though men have the reputation for being more unfaithful, men and women actually cheat at roughly the exact same ratio.

Women are just BETTER at cheating than men are, take more

precautions and get caught a LOT less often.

Now, when a guy cheats it's USUALLY just blunt, crazy lust or the option to have a new woman after being in a monogamous thing for a while.

But women are more complicated (duh.)

When a woman cheats on a guy it's because . . .

1. She feels under appreciated, neglected or ignored by her boyfriend/husband.

2. She craves intimacy and connection that she's not getting from her guy (kissing, cuddling, actual conversation.)

3. She's bored or lonely or depressed in her current situation.

4. She doesn't feel WANTED or APPRECIATED.

5. She's got all of her self worth and self esteem rapped up in being sexually attractive to men.

See what's not in the top five? "Because she's horny."

That happens, but it's actually pretty rare.

So Why Hasn't this woman slept with YOU (and why is she probably NEVER going to sleep with you?)

Because she's playing with you like a sexy cat with a ball of string. (Duh.)

From the sounds of things you're giving her exactly what she wants . . . attention and a self esteem boost and a feeling of POWER.

She's getting off on being WANTED so badly by you (and why wouldn't she?)

And if you've been doing this for 6 freaking months the likelihood of her ever changing her mind and dragging you into a closet are pretty much nil.

In general, women make an unconscious decision about whether they would EVER sleep with a guy within about 15 seconds of meeting him.

And your 15 seconds were a LONG time ago.

And telling her how you FEEL was . . . well, it wasn't smart.

So What Do You Do?

You STOP giving her compliments. You STOP staring at her like a tiger looking at steak.

You STOP hitting on her or coming on to her in any way. Without saying a damned word about it you put her FIRMLY in the "Friend Zone," talk to her about the other girls you're with (even ask for her advice) and move the hell on.

If she's as low-self-esteem as it sounds that'll have a devastating effect on her.

But who cares about that . . . it's mostly just good for YOU to stop obsessing about the unattainable woman and move on with your life.

And hell, even if she DOES show up at your door wearing nothing but a raincoat and a quivering "like me" smile, you're better off turning her down.

Being "the other guy" is bad mojo and ethically a bad idea anyway.

Move on, man. Move on. She's not worth it. (Even if she does have breasts like pointy, firm cakes.)

Comment

Scot, thank you for your advice.

Comment

Working...
      X