MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make my girlfriend miss me

How can i make my girlfriend miss me without her feeling taken for granted and wont make her look for someone?

It is very possible to make your girlfriend miss you like crazy, and it helps a lot that you are aware that she won't talk to you right now and why. You see the trick to making her start to miss you is to not have any contact with her at all for a while.

Right now, because of the emotional state she's in after the break up, she won't miss you at all. However, once she has had enough time to let her fragile emotions simmer down, things will be a whole lot different. Her attitude towards you will change gradually, and she will begin to wonder what you are doing and whether you are okay.

When this happens, there is a chance that she will try to get in touch with you. No matter how much you crave to talk to her, don't. The longer she has no contact with you, the more chances there are for you to make your girlfriend miss you like crazy.

During this time of course, you must not sit around waiting for this to happen, but rather go out with your friends and live your life like you normally would if you were single. The more you give her the impression that you are not letting her or the break up get you down, the more she will feel the need to make contact with you.

Your friends are going to tell her how much you are enjoying yourself, and this is really going to bother her. In fact, it is going to make her think how much she is losing out on by not being with you anymore. This will eventually make your girlfriend miss you like crazy - so much so that she will probably do all she can to make some sort of contact with you in an attempt to get you to take her back again.

Comment

By the way we did not break up

Comment

Working...
      X