MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No contact period

What if in the no contact period just a few days or a day she will text or call you will you just ignore it?...and is it okay if you will do this no contact period but your still commited to each other

There's a reason why there are the rules of no contact or the no contact rules. The emotional attachment has to be weakened in order for you to begin healing.

It's also quite common for a heightened state of desperation to take over. This desperation will lead you to temporary acts of insanity, such as repeatedly trying to reach her through calls, texts, emails, or whatever. The logic behind such terrorism and harassment is to try to beg, plead, cry, or guilt her to give the relationship another chance.

This method always backfires, and everyone who has done this will testify to that. No contact prevents you from committing this mistake and further annoying her. The more you fight about the break up, the more you push her away. The more you push her away, the more you ruin your chances of ever getting her back later on.

When you're emotional and irrational, the last thing you want to do is interact with the person who is the direct source of those very feelings. You can say and do things that will damage any possible future interactions.

Comment

• Ronald
      Ronald commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you read my other post need helo...i hope you could help me

But we didnt break up...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald View Post
      What if in the no contact period just a few days or a day she will text or call you will you just ignore it?
      I suggest you switch off your phone and completely stay away from her reach, that way it won't seem as though you deliberately ignored. So, you can always give an excuse for not contacting her during the no contact period, if you eventually wish to contact her.

Comment

• Ronald
        Ronald commented
        Editing a comment
        I cant turn off my phone coz there are important things on it like my friends contacying me

I cant turn off my phone coz there are important things on it like my friends contacying me
      If you want this to work, you have to turn off your phone. You may need to get another sim card to contact your friends, you should be the one to contact them and not them contacting you till after the no contact period that will last for 3 weeks to a month.

Comment

• Ronald
        Ronald commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it ok to do that even if we did not break up?we just have a problem and i want her to miss me and make her realise my worth

• Ronald
        Ronald commented
        Editing a comment
        i have a problem with my girlfriend. We're going to 8 yrs relationship this may. Suddenly i discovered that she is chatting someone not from our from for a period of time. When i discovered it i immediately confront her then she decided to break up with me but i did not accept it. She also did not force the break up and i told her i will not give up and i've done everything i could but she is still with that i guy right now and we also are still together. how should i handle this?

Is it ok to do that even if we did not break up?
      Yes, it's very much ok to do it.

Comment

• Ronald
        Ronald commented
        Editing a comment
        So i will just suddenly wont contact her?
    Working...
    X