MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Thankful for the Love of My Life That Is out Of My Life

I'm thankful for the love of my life and the man I would have died for, who cheated on me many times and broke my heart. Who is now out of my life. There were times this year I thought I would never make it out of this sadness that came with betrayal. I'm thankful for the opportunity to build my life over again... I used to say "I wish I could just be the same girl I used to be before all this happened" well, no. That's not reality. I am moving forward Day by day into the future and I can't wait to see who I become. Kisses hugs and love to all the ladies out there who are fighting for their lives and their dreams while putting up with the struggles of leaving a toxic man.

He wasn't the love of your life. The love of your life will respect, honor and love you. Work on raising your confidence and self love everyday then he will come.

Comment

I wish my ex were out of my life but we have two children together...who he uses as an excuse to get back in...and many times I have been foolish enough to let this toxic man 'The Narcissist' back.....a man incapable of loving anyone(even his own children) He disappeared for 3yrs and turned up on my doorstep a couple of weeks ago..I always feel weak around him...drained (all that toxic negative energy he omits no doubt!) I recently sent a text to say basically 'no more'...I wont put up with him coming back after he's got bored with his 'latest'(has many 'reserves' of women..has to..as some no doubt eventually figure him out so he keeps ones to move on to) So I have to stay strong with this and I will not have him in the house again. A man who I once thought as being 'the one' was 'the one' I should of kept WELL away from! I will rise above it and keep my head up knowing that I will stay strong with those barriers to keep him out and build a better life with my children.

Comment

Working...
      X