Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I being manipulated into staying with bf who lies?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I being manipulated into staying with bf who lies?

SO has lied to you in the past about money in order to keep you from leaving the relationship (they have more money than they really do or owe less money than they’ve told you) and you have even left the SO for these lies but have reconciled. You’ve dated a few years but don’t live together however that’s what the SO wants to do and also marry.

You are well established financially and worked your whole life. Want to retire if you can in about 4 years.

You catch SO again in financial lie and ready to break up BUT this time SO corrects the lie/financial mistake knowing SO has been caught and rationalizes it as follows:

Everyone is different about money and didn’t think they did anything wrong. Plus you dated others while there were breaks during relationship and lied about when those ended (kept dating for a while) So let’s start fresh and leave all that behind us.

Problem is you apologized and only did it once. SO has done their lying multiple times to "keep you in the relationship" (SO words).

But you really do love each other (no lying there). Is this to intimidate you to stay or does it make sense because it’s the truth?

I think this MAN is in the relationship for the money, and that's why he lies and do what ever it takes to get money from you. Someone who lies can't be trusted, and being around such people can hurt you in the future.

However, if he lies just to keep you and not to get money from you, then you should forgive him and have a fresh start.

Comment

If you feel your dating relationship is missing something important, you may be right. It may be missing the truth. If you are involved with a man who has a story for everything, perhaps he is just a liar. In relationships men and women both lie.

Lets talk a bit about the lies men tell women.

"I Would Never Lie to You"

This lie is used so often when a man is trying his best to convince you he you are so different and that is why he would NEVER lie to you. Many women report this lie is told to them while their guy looks them straight in the eye. Maybe we should call this one the Lie of Steel since it can be told with a straight face.

"I Would Never Hurt You"

When this one is told as a lie, it is cruel. Saying I would never hurt you and lying while you say the words, reeks with cruelty and selfishness. Both of these lies are designed to reel you in and leave you hanging out to dry. If your partner doesn't like confrontation, you could easily hear one or both of these lies just to keep the peace. The peace is both fleeting and empty because of the rocky foundation it is built on.

Ladies, you should beware of any man that says either of these two sentences to you. Unless you have lengthy experience with your man in many circumstances, I would be careful about accepting such an absolute without a lot of history where his behavior MATCHES what he says.

Comment

Working...
      X