MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given up on ever being loved

I’ve not long, lefted my broken marriage. Like all the relationship, I’ve had, in the past have all go worng. To be honest, it’s all my fault. I’ve come to understand I’m not what women want. So I’ve feel it’s best for everyone I stay on my own. So no women get hurt, and they can find someone better than me. The sad thing about this is. My Work colleague, don’t get it. But i have a duty of care. And I know I’m doing the right thing, for everyone.

I fail to see what your work colleagues have to do with your love, or lack of love, life?
    Also sounds to me like you should seek some counseling, because you're internalizing and taking on all the blame for your failed relationship. And while you're feeling miserable about yourself, of course no one is going to be attracted to you. Work on building yourself up into a happy, healthy person again, and you'll have a chance at finding love.

Comment

Hi zinok, you’re wrong . I don’t need counselling, I’m very happy knowing the truth, and I’m happy knowing all The single woman out there. Will find a better man than me, it’s like I’ve said. I have a duty of care, to make women happy. And to do that, is to let them find a better man than me. And when they do, and which they will . Will make me happy because I’ve done the right thing.

Comment

So why did you make a post then, if you didn't want people to give you advice and you're happy with your life choices?

Comment

Don't give up on LOVE just yet. You feel this way because you haven't found that woman that is right for you. If you can hold on for a while, you will definitely meet that woman that is right for you.

Comment

• Bri73
            Bri73 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a duty of care to every, woman out there. And by a duty of care, means spending my whole life on my own. And letting women find men, who are better than me. It’s best for everyone, so no women gets hurt. My feelings don’t come into play, because life not about me, it’s about making sure, every woman happy, why don’t some people get that, the people who do get it thank you
            Last edited by Bri73; 02-10-2018, 10:25 PM.

I think you have made a good decision. At this time, it's best to be alone. However, I will advice you take your time to choose the right woman when you eventually want to start dating again.

Comment

Working...
          X