Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to cope with a huge betrayal by alot of people??.

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to cope with a huge betrayal by alot of people??.

Me and my girlfriend been together for over 9 years, only couple of days ago she dropped a bomb shell on me saying she’s been cheating on me with my best friend, my heart sunk, I was heart broken to be hearing this. We met in 2008 till now we still together in 2017. The affair started in 2012 when we met, till 2017 which is over 5 years. I don’t know what to think or to say to her she’s confessed everything to me about the affair such as time, places, when and where like on my birthday or her my house or hers, I asked why she’s doing this to me and what did I do to her to treat me that way, as I have been a loving caring boyfriend always supported her, and she lives with me in my house, no kids, she tells me its all her fault, she didn’t intend to hurt me in any way she’s says she’s remorseful and she couldn’t go on with the lies anymore and it was just sex with him, it didn’t mean anything I can’t tell u guys how I’m feeling right now as I have not drank or ate in 3 days. They even went so far as to involve both my SISTER and MOTHER into aiding them in hiding this 5 year affair with my girlfriend. We have been together for 9 years

Wow.
    I'm so sorry to hear that.
    The fact you mother and sister were in on it is even more despicable.

Personally they'd all be dead to me. Five years she did this behind your back, and they helped her. Not acceptable. That is such a huge deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Allislost82 View Post
      she’s says she’s remorseful and she couldn’t go on with the lies anymore and it was just sex with him, it didn’t mean anything
      Sex can't be just and it's unacceptable for her to say it didn't mean anything. Sex means so much and means a lot more when it's done with someone other than your spouse. She is a cheat and a betrayal, so you must be careful when dealing with such people.

Comment

I know you are so hurt, however, forgive her and take her back if you have the heart to. The fact is that if you breakup with her and start dating someone else, you really don't know if that new girl will be worse that her. Like the saying, "the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know."

Comment

• Hatebreeds
          Hatebreeds commented
          Editing a comment
          Not the most helpful advice

Originally posted by Mabel View Post
        I know you are so hurt, however, forgive her and take her back if you have the heart to. The fact is that if you breakup with her and start dating someone else, you really don't know if that new girl will be worse that her. Like the saying, "the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know."
        Are you a cheater???

Comment

Originally posted by Hatebreeds View Post

Are you a cheater???
          What type of advice is that??

Comment

Working...
          X