Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My girlfriend invited my friend for sleepovers??

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend invited my friend for sleepovers??

According to her, she wasn't cheating. She kept this a secret from me for almost a year until one of my friends finally told me about this. She told me they didn't do anything and she invited him over because he needed comfort from a friend. He told her to keep it a secret and she did. They both knew how I would feel about that. She thinks because he's a guy I'm assuming they did things, but I mean she hid that he slept over for the longest time. They were both people I trusted with all my heart. Even if she didn't I still don't consider that any less hurtful. I don't feel there was even a need for him to sleepover. If he really needed a friend I was literally down the street from his house instead he took a 40 minute train ride to my girlfriend's. They didn't even know about each other's existence until I started dating her

Would you consider this cheating?

Yes.
    That is fishy as fuck.

Comment

As you last mentioned, if he needed a friend, there is one down the street. So why did he has to take a train just to be with a friend..
      I can smell something is wrong

Comment

Gotta approach them about this somehow

Comment

No doubt, this is cheating! The fact is that, even if they did something your girlfriend will never admit that part. Your girlfriend isn't worth your love.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatebreeds View Post
            Gotta approach them about this somehow
            You should definitely approach them about it.

Comment

Working...
            X