Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend is giving birth soon. What should I do?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend is giving birth soon. What should I do?

Hello everyone, I’m having a bit of a problem here. My girlfriend from Costa Rica is giving birth soon and I don’t really know what to do. No, the baby is not mine since we recently just met through a romance tour in her country, and the baby’s dad ran out on her.

Initially, I was thinking of sending her some money but a little voice inside my head is telling me to visit her personally. I’m sure she would be happy if I was by her side through the whole thing and meet her baby up close.

Even though we’ve only been in a relationship for a couple of months, I really do like her and would even consider adopting the child. So, what do you folks think I should do? Should I just contact with her online or should I book a ticket and head over there to support her in person?

I don’t want to seem like I’m taking things too fast. Besides, her family doesn’t even know about our relationship yet. It might seem awkward if I do show up. I’m so confused! Help me out here please!

I think you should help her with all the money she requires, but being in a relationship with her isn't advisable.

Comment

If she is nice and you truly love her, there is nothing wrong in adopting the child and being in a serious relationship with her.

Comment

Working...
      X