Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nervous to go and talk to her

Hi....
    there is a girl in my school called Salam I’m trying to talk to her because I think she likes me and I’m sure that I’m in love with her but I’m not courage enough to go and talk to her (scared of being rejected/ don’t know what to say and tell her) and all I want is her number please help me with a good advice
    Thank you .....

To be successful in approaching a woman, you should learn what signs to look for and read a woman's body language so you can be confident that you will never be rejected when you approach her.

One of the first things you have to do is target a girl you are interested with. Make it a point to make an eye contact with her. It is a universal knowledge that the eyes are the windows to the soul so if you know how to make use of the "eye contact" trick properly, you will have positive results in meeting women. Lock your eyes on your target and glance at her once in a while until she makes an eye contact with you. Never look away, that's your chance to get noticed. Let her know that you have been looking at her, raise your eyebrows and follow that up with a genuine I-like-you smile.

Pay attention to what kind of signal her body language sends out to you. If she smiles back before she looks away, try to catch if she will make a few more glances back at you, but make it natural. When she does, then that is the signal for you that it is safe to approach her, and that she is open to meeting you.

But, if she responds indifferently on your first eye contact and does not even return your smile, or looks away immediately not even bothering to look back at you again, then you have to read that as a sign that you have to look for a new target, and don't waste your time with her. Don't waste another thought on her and move on.

Find someone who will enjoy your company as much as you would enjoy hers. You can use this simple trick over and over again. This is an effective way on how to approach a woman without the fear of being rejected. You'll see that your success rate will greatly improve, and you'll never be embarrassed again. The next time you go out, try this method and you'll be surprised at how many women respond to this kind of approach.

Comment

I'm going to tell you about a technique so powerful that it has let me get so many numbers from girls that I was never able to call most of them.

Before I tell you the technique, you first need to understand that getting a phone number is not necessarily all it's cracked up to be. Even if you get a girl's phone number, it may end up doing you no good if you don't know the proper way to communicate and build instant attraction with her. In fact, there are tricks that are much more powerful than the topic of the article, and I'll tell you about how you can get your hands on some of those a little bit later.

There are two goals to keep in mind when trying to get a girl's phone number.

One of those is that you have to come across as different from the many guys who approach her all the time. The other is that you must make her as comfortable as possible. Men can be very threatening and creepy to women, so for her to give up her personal information to you entails that she is comfortable. This isn't as hard as you might think.

The first step is to approach the women very cool, calm, and collected. Nervousness repels women like garlic. If you have problems with confidence around women, then make sure to check out the resource at the end of my article.

Once you've made the approach, start off the conversation by slyly observing your surroundings and making a joke about something she is doing or something around you. Once again, if you need help knowing exactly what to say when approaching a woman, I'll give that to you at the bottom of the article, but for now I want to stick to the topic at hand.

Try and keep up the conversation for a few minutes, indicate that you have to go. Letting her know that you have something to go and do is very important, because it sets you apart from most guys who will stick around a girl like he's glued to her, and force her to be the one to end the conversation. If you end it first, she will be left wondering about you for the rest of the day.

As you're getting ready to leave, tell her that it was nice meeting her, and then, almost as an afterthought, turn around and ask very calmly if she has email.

I know that it's her phone number you want, not just e-mail, but trust me, this works, period.

Everyone has e-mail these days, and almost everyone feels very comfortable giving it out. That's where the psychology comes into play. Give her the pen to write her e-mail down (bonus tip: buy a really cool pen that will attract her attention and start more conversation) and while she's writing it, ask her to write her number down as well.

This works instantly about 8 out of 10 times, because a woman who is already giving you her e-mail will usually not hesitate to also include her phone number. Had you asked for the phone number right off the bat, she would have been less comfortable giving it to you.

If it doesn't work instantly, then just assure her that it'll be alright, because you're only going to call her 30000 times (this is a joke, and will ease her mind). She will usually then give it to you without another seconds hesitation.

Comment

Here's a video to help you approach her without rejection:

Comment

Working...
        X