Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what exactly does she want?

So i have this girl at work that i realy like and she has a boyfriend

But her boyfriend is a jerk he didnt even wanna stay with her on New years eve or Christmas

I am a little shy so i asked a friend to tell her i like her and she didnt like that but we still started hanging out toghether . She kept sending me pictures of her( not naked or half nake just normal ) and hearts in messenger

And the 6th time i went to her house watched a movie and started touching eachother but we didnt go far we didnt even kiss it was more like a erotic massage

But the next day she found out that i talked to the guys about her problems with her boyfriend and she got rly upset and she said that she doesnt want anything to do with me i kept asking her to think about it about 10 times i think ) but she said that im annoying and that nothing is ever gonna happen

now she started talking to me again sending me pictures and hearts . She said that she is gonna break up with her boyfriend but nothing is gonna happed between us but i think she is lying

why would she start sending the same stuff again if she doesnt like me ? if im so annoying why doesnt she just blocks my profile

there are alot of other guys that like her that she could go out with

if i ignore her she cant help it but message me

I'd say your best bet is to back off and see if she actually breaks up with her boyfriend. If she doesn't, it's not worth it for you to be dragged into her drama.

Comment

You already have the answer to your question, and that is she still likes you and wants to be with you. She was initially angry with you, and now she has forgiven you hence she started sending you messages again. So, when you both eventually get back together, ensure you don't allow what happen before to happen again by telling other guys about her issues.

Good luck!

Comment

Women can be incredibly difficult for men to figure out and one of the hardest puzzles to solve happens in the very early stages of the relationship between a man and a woman. Many times a man has a very difficult time figuring out if the woman he is interested in is also interested in him. When it comes to showing desire men are a lot more straightforward and simple to understand than women. Women can oftentimes be koy, aloof and many times simply hide their feelings altogether.

Availability. One of the first things a woman does when she's interested in a man is made herself available to him. If whenever you talk to a woman she is seems to be available to do something there's probably a good chance that she is interested in you. If a woman is not interested in a man or not sure whether or not she may be interested in a man she is probably going to have an excuse of what she's doing whether she already has plans are not. If the woman is available it's a good sign.

Nervous. Women just like men get nervous when they are around somebody they are interested in however women do a much better job of hiding their nervousness than men do. If you are noticing that the woman you are interested in tends to have "positive nervousness" meaning she's excited, talking fast, acting happy these are all signs that she could be interested in your. If she's showing negative nervousness they could also be a sign that she's extremely creeped out by you and doesn't want to be around you. It's pretty easy to tell the difference between a positive nervous in a negative nervous when it comes to whether or not a woman is interested in you.

Acts of kindness. Traditionally in the courtship process its demand that needs to reach out to the woman and do nice things for her like ask her out on a date, help her with the problem and so on. If the woman is offering to buy you lunch or pick you up a coffee on the way to work because she was getting one for herself anyway there's definitely a solid chance that she's interested in you. Women are used to being on the receiving end of acts of kindness so when they go out of their way to do something for a guy chances are it's because they really like him.

Comment

Working...
        X