Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to convince my foreign girlfriend to stay for good? Need advice!

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to convince my foreign girlfriend to stay for good? Need advice!

My girlfriend from Cuba visited me about six months ago. We had a really great time together. Her visit here made me realize how much I want her to stay with me in my country. I've been trying to convince her but she seems doubtful of the idea. Her argument is that she's not sure if the life in my country is fit for her. My point is that this could be a practice when she finally stays here when we get married. Am I wrong for assuming such thing?

We started our relationship about two years ago after meeting on A Foreign Affair. We didn’t have that “instant connection” like what others say they had but I’d be lying if I said there wasn’t a spark.

About three months or so of casual talking I opened up to her about my growing feelings, and we eventually got together. Should I wait another year before asking her to stay with me for good?

Lately I’ve been missing her so much, and it got me thinking, why not ask her to stay with me for good? Maybe we can work on her papers or something. Do I have to marry her before she can stay her for good?

Does she need to work when she stays here? I have a decent salary that can support as both comfortably. I need advice on how to ask her to stay and also with the laws we would need to follow, thanks so much for any advice you guys give me.

Yes it is assuming too much.
    You're assuming that she is going to leave her country and everyone in it behind when/if you get married. I think you need to have a conversation with her about if she could ever see herself marrying you, and if she could ever see herself relocating for you. You should also visit her and equally consider moving to her country, it is only fair.

If you two are married she does not need to work to stay. But you do have to get her citizenship, which is a very long process which you should look into with her, if she agrees that moving is a good idea for her. If she doesn't see herself moving, you should not pressure her to do so, because she will only end up resenting you down the line if she moves and hates living there with you. If she doesn't want to leave then you two should break up, and you should either find someone who is willing to relocate or you should find someone local.

Comment

I suggest you have a talk with her about this issue. If you make her feel wanted and cherished, she will definitely want to stay with you. All girls wants to be with a caring guy.

Comment

Working...
      X