Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn between two guys, please help !!!

I've separated with my long term boyfriend Dan six month ago.We have been together for 9 years and have 2 kids together.There was no big reason for a break up(no cheating,no substance abuse etc), just small fights and misunderstandings that drew me away from him. I started dating another guy Jason and instantly fell in love with him.He is nothing like anyone i dated before, a so called bad boy with a "past" (drugs,felonies) however he is on the right path,clean,sober and working hard.We went though a lot while i was trying to understand him and his past mistakes,it have never been easy with him but i was always coming back to his arms because noone ever made me happier. However my ex boyfriend Dan and I have never stopped being friends while spending time with our kids and he was always helping me in everything(fixing my car, helping me move).He suggested a lot of times that we have to try to make it work and he made a lot of changes that i was asking of him to make while we were together(advanced to a better job, started a small business) and now he is asking me to confider to try to get back together,offering me a stable financial future, marriage and being a nice little family again,he loves our kids a lot as well. On the other side this bad boy Jason can't offer me any of that other then his love and attempts to be a better person(stay sober and work), he is nice to my kids and they like him but he is quite distant with them. I am very torn and it is absolutely not about the money( i have a great job and support myself and my kids) but its about stability VS feelings.I am very confused,i would appreciate any advice, maybe someone was in the same boat?

It will be a better choice to go back to Dan your ex. You already had a relationship with him and know him much better than Jason. The fact is that, there is a huge probability than there are a lot of things you still don't know about Jason, so don't risk going into a relationship that will make you regret in the future.

I see a better future with Dan and not with Jason. So, be wise and make the right decision.

Comment

If I were in your shoes, I will definitely go back to Dan. Moreover, he still loves you and has changed for the better. It's better to stick to a relationship that has stood the test of time, than to go into a relationship on the bases of trial and error.

Comment

Working...
      X