Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it okay to date a divorced woman with a child? I met her online. Advice please?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay to date a divorced woman with a child? I met her online. Advice please?

I'm currently dating a girl from Kiev with a 3 year old son. We met through A Foreign Affair’s website. She already married someone back then and when their relationship turned sour, they divorced. Honestly, I respect the fact that she is a divorcee. The experience has made her more mature which is one trait I appreciate in a woman.

However, the best quality I like in her is her naturally caring attitude. Maybe it's her instinct as a mom that makes her nurturing. All I can say is that she really has a good character. But, her being a mom is also giving me a bit of a worry. I don't have a problem with her having a child. My worry is that I might not be a good fit for the little boy. I care about him too because I really like his mom. Am I wrong for worrying too much about him?

Some of my friends are telling me to call things off but some of my other friends are telling me that it's okay to date her. I don't know which side should I be listening to. They both give me good points and reasons which makes making a decision more difficult. Is it a good thing to listen to the advice of friends? Should I just open up to my girlfriend about this concern? Any advice on my situation?

It's okay to date a divorce women if you are comfortable with it. It's a decision that only you can make.

Comment

There is absolutely nothing wrong with dating a woman who is divorced. What is more important is your love for her, and her love for you as well.

Comment

• fritzo
        fritzo commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, ella u are on the point

my dear brother for different mother, what i will tell u is that love her for who she is

Comment

Of course it is fine to date a divorced woman who has a child, as long as you feel that she is a match for you and is genuine in her feelings towards you. It is sweet that you care for her son as well, if you two do end up together all you can do is put your best foot forward with the kid, but not come on too strong. Let him come to you so he doesn't feel like you're barging into his life changing everything he's known.

Really only you can make the decision of if she is worth the potential hardships that come along with dating her.

Comment

My friend follow your heart. i know in really love when a man means it such things wount come up in considerations.

Comment

Run away dude! Never date a woman with kids. Too much baggage, they are damaged goods.

Comment

Working...
            X