MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the good ol silent treatment

Ok so I posted early this week about a girl I have a very hot and cold relationship with. Well she told me she was confused about what she wants so I told her we can f*** buddies just to take the pressure off her. She agreed and we were even cordial for like a day. Now out of nowhere she is giving me the silent treatment. We work together so we cross paths a lot thru the day. She avoids eye contact at all costs and seems to have a attitude. I don't bother her but I try to make myself approachable so if she wanted to speak I'm not intimidating. She is three days in and still silent. I feel like she should be the one to speak first she agreed to being f*** buddies when if that's not she wanted a no would have been fine. Of course I want to be more than that with her but at the moment she's confused so I'm not pressing a relationship. Should I let her speak first or should I? Until then I'm just gonna stay approachable and see what happens.

Originally posted by randzilla View Post
    Should I let her speak first or should I? Until then I'm just gonna stay approachable and see what happens.
    She is not going to know if you are approachable if you don't speak to her first. So, make it a point to speak to her first when next you come across her.

Also, she seems not to be OK with the idea of being friends with benefit with you and that's why she is giving you the silent treatment.

Comment

I can convincingly tell you that she wasn't confused about what she wanted, she was only trying to play hard. She expected you to put in more effort to get her, however, you didn't do that hence she is giving you the cold treatment. I will suggest you start talking to her again and make things as it were before with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradwin View Post
        I can convincingly tell you that she wasn't confused about what she wanted, she was only trying to play hard. She expected you to put in more effort to get her, however, you didn't do that hence she is giving you the cold treatment. I will suggest you start talking to her again and make things as it were before with her.
        That's why I even brought it up the whole friends with benefits. I was trying to see where she really stood. She plays the hot and cold thing a lot and it throws me off. Sometimes I feel like she's crazy about me then others I'm like wth.

Comment

I think you should give her space.
          You don't need to play games with her. You've made it clear that you want to have a relationship with her, but that if she only wants sex that you are open to that too. If she is now avoiding you then she's giving the message she wants neither. She did say she was confused about her feelings so give her time and space to figure out her own stuff. She'll either approach you, or she wont. You shouldn't get hung up on it either way though.

Comment

Working...
          X