Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falling in love with a Cuban Mexican I met online but afraid of commitment. Help!!!

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling in love with a Cuban Mexican I met online but afraid of commitment. Help!!!

I’m thirty and have had a couple relationships in the past. I’ve been engaged once, but that relationship didn’t work out, because she left me for somebody else.

I was heartbroken. I’ve gone on a few dates after that, but I couldn’t find it in me to trust anyone.

Then I met Karla on loveme. She’s a beautiful girl from Cuban-Mexican descent. We get along with each other, and everything is going so well.There’s no issues of a language barrier since I am also partly Cuban by my mother’s side. She makes me laugh every day with her jokes and she always takes the time to listen to my daily stories.

The problem now is that I’m scared of making it official with her. It’s not that I don’t want to, I’m just terrified that I might get hurt again. On the other hand, I’m afraid that if I put off pursuing a relationship with her further, she’ll find someone else. Am I wrong for feeling this way? How will I know our relationship won’t go south?

The distance is also scary for me. We only met online and there’s a huge possibility that it wouldn’t work out. What if she’ll cheat on me behind my back when I’m away? I’m really stumped with what to do right now. I need all the help I could get. Any words of advice, anyone?

If you are afraid of falling in love, then there is no need to keep the relationship. It's better you breakup and be single.

Comment

Free yourself and let love take over you. That way, you won't be afraid of commitment.

Comment

It's better you pray before you get started in such relationship to avoid any form of disastrous break up

Comment

Working...
        X