MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoud I ask him?

my ex and i have no communication but every sunday, i meet him at the church since we are both catholic and we attend mass at the same place and time. everytime he'll see me at the church, he'll talk to me. just a casual talk. asking me how am i. it's been almost 5 consecutive sundays that he comes to me and ask me random questions.. last sunday, he even invited me to eat dinner with him.. but every after sunday, the whole week, he would not send me a message. he will not chat me or send me a pm. all i have to do is wait for sunday to come so that i get to see him and talk to him even if it's just for a while.. do u think i should ask him if we still have chance? if we'll be back together again? is it okay if i ask him why is he only talking to me every sunday? does asking that lessen my chance of getting him back??? should i just wait for his move???? please answer thisssssss

(i feel like there's still hope but sometimes i overthink and feel like i'm just assuming because if he wants me back, wouldn't he talk to me anyday of the week? i mean, why would he wait for sunday, right? maybe he just want to be friends with me again? please help i am really confused.)

You will be making a big mistake if you ask him if you both still have a chance together. Doing that will reduce the value he has for you, in order words it will reduce your self worth. He should be the one to ask you that, and if he doesn't ask you then don't ask him.

Comment

• bing
      bing commented
      Editing a comment
      the thing is, he's sending signs that he still likes me... i'm just afraid to get my hopes up and end up being on the friend zone that's why i am asking if i should ask him straight....

If you ask your ex boyfriend for a second chance soon after you two have broken up his answer is undoubtedly going to be "no". Worse than his answer though is the message you are sending him about yourself. If you beg someone to take you back after a break up you are essentially telling them that they are the center of your universe and you aren't complete without them. As romantic as this notion seems to women, men find it annoying and unappealing. You should never ask him to take you back, instead you need to find a way to get him to do the asking.

One act alone can change your entire break up and most women can't imagine doing it. You have to tell your ex boyfriend that you believe the split is the best thing for both of you. You have to hold in your emotions, bite your lip if you feel a tear coming on and gently tell him that you agree completely with him about breaking up. This is going to seem impossible to do if you still love him but it's essential if you truly want him back. What you accomplish by doing this is you shift the feeling of rejection from yourself to him. He'll never see it coming. If he knows you still love him he'll be expecting you to fight tooth and nail to keep him. If you don't you become a challenge to him once again, and he'll be drawn to you. You won't have to ask your ex boyfriend for another chance at that point because he'll be the one asking you.

Comment

Working...
    X