Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want to live with my girlfriend abroad but my work that from happening

I’m in my mid 40’s and I work for a company that demands a heavy workload. I’m currently living in California, but I sometimes have to travel abroad for work. On some days my job keeps me on a really tight schedule and that might hinder me from some aspects for my life* –including love life.

I came to realize that I’m growing old every day, so I checked out a few dating sites and came across one called A Foreign Affair. I met my girlfriend who’s from the Philippines. We’ve been together for about more than a year now and we’ve already started discussing living together. She lives on her own and is financially independent. I pointed out that living together would make things easier for the both of us financially and romantically.

The only problem I have is that my job won’t allow that anytime soon. Me and my girl have already gone through several fights over my schedule. We’re both ready to live together, but I need advice on whether if I should go to the Philippines or if she should come here. I know that there are far better opportunities here in the United States, but it would be nice to settle down in the beautiful islands of the Philippines.

I’ve been debating with these questions for a few months and I really need advice on what I should do. My girlfriend is fine with either coming here, or me going over there. Any words of wisdom will gladly be appreciated and taken into account, I can assure you. Thank you so much in advance!

Originally posted by lovewins View Post
    We’re both ready to live together, but I need advice on whether if I should go to the Philippines or if she should come here.
    It will be better if you stay back in the U.S and allow her come over to stay with you. Like you said, the U.S has more opportunities and you are completely right about that.

Comment

It's not recommended that a MAN go and stay with a woman, the reverse is suppose to be the case. So, it will be wise of you to allow her come over and stay with you.

Comment

Working...
      X