MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is she playing games with me?

My girlfriend and I are in a “break” right now due to a mistake I made. She has flakes on me twice now when we were supposed to get together and talk in person. The thing that is bugging me is she keeps “liking” my facebook posts. Basically on a daily basis. The last time she flakes on me, no word from her and she never showed up. But a little while later, there she was “liking” my Facebook posts. Tonight she was supposed to come over around 6, but yet again, no word from her and another no show. Of course though, she liked my Facebook post just a couple hours after she was supposed to be over. I’m not bugging her about not showing up because I don’t want to push her away more, but she is driving me insane! My question is- is she just playing mind games with me? Is she doing this just to see how I react? I mean, she doesn’t show up when she said she was going to, doesn’t tell me anything, but goes on Facebook and “likes my posts... the women is driving me bonkers I tell ya!
    Thanks!

From all you have said, it's pretty obvious she is playing mind game on you. She wants you miss her more, however I advice you play cool and don't push hard.

Comment

You see no one like to be dominated therefore the best way to play a girl is to play her in her own game. Read on to discover some of the most mind blowing ways on how you can do this and achieve earth shattering results...

Don't let her dominate the conversation- This is where it all starts. You see first she would take control of the conversation and would than start passing sarcastic comments your way. And makes you get into the defensive mode where you can't do anything but defend yourself. You she they would start making you struggle and would start playing too hard to get. The very first step to deal with this is to never let her control the conversation. Don't let her follow a certain line of thought.

Don't take it- Don't be a guy who would just sit around and get insulted or taken advantage of for no reason. If she makes a sarcastic comment learn to give it back and give it back with style. Let her know that you are not just another average guy who would sit around and take this.

Cut her in between the lines- Now this is probably the best way to annoy her when she is trying to play mind games with you. You it's always been said that being a good listener is important but not under this case. Keep cutting her off with your comments when she is getting somewhere. This way she would start trying hard and would get annoyed a lot at the same time.

Comment

Watch out for these signs if you don't want to become the latest funny subject among her friends. Always look for these signs when you are with or think of a woman you are serious about. Women are really nice people; they are fun to be around, amazing, caring, energetic and dangerous. They will suck your money, energy and life if they found out that you are an easy target. This is the reason why it's so important to know how to spot her when she is trying to manipulate you and play games with you.
        • The most evident sign is that she wants you to buy her stuff.

This is simply the most obvious one.

"Why don't you buy me a drink?"
        "I'm having these difficulties..."
        "Ohh, this is so pretty...."
        "I like a guy who can support me"

Are you familiar with one of these statements?

These are the most known ones and there are many others. Women crave a man who can pay willingly and without any return but will never love him as a man, she may pretend so, but in reality, she will dump him for the next guy in line. Don't be a fool and fulfill her every desire and craving.
        • The second one is: she act as a drama queen

This is a known sign; she will start crying in front of you if you tell her the truth about something. She will misbehave and treat you like dirt and when you tell her about it, she will behave as if she is the one hurt. She will scream at you in front of everyone, order you around...
        • The third sign is that she never fulfills your needs.

I'm not talking her about physical needs, although they are involved too. I'm dealing here with the need to be cared about, the need to be appreciated. She uses you to buy her stuff, pay for her bills, compliment her but on the other hand, she never appreciate what you do for her, worse, she seems to focus only on the negative and forget about the good stuff you did for her.
        • The fourth one is she doesn't respect your time

She flakes a lot, never shows up on time or worse doesn't show up all together. This a revealing sign. If she does this, be sure that she is playing with you a very known game called "playing hard to get", the issue with this game is that the more you try with her the more she will become harder for your to reach.
        • The fifth revealing sign is that she uses you as a dumpster.

You've read right, I wrote dumpster. And it's true; she will use you as her girlfriend or as a shrink. Whenever you meet, it's only about her. She tells you about her problems, life issues, girlfriends treating her meanly... She uses you to get rid of her emotional burden. She talks about them and feels good, you listen and feel overwhelmed.

Comment

Working...
        X