MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get his trust back?

Hi everyone! I am happy to find I place where I can actually get some help. In my workplace there is a cute senior probably 10 years or more older than me. I got attracted to him on the day first because he looks like my boyfriend who died few years ago. I know romance in workplace is against the company rules so I tried to hide my feeling for two months. But during the third months I started staring him and he looked awkward. I could n't stop myself from staring. Than I did the worst said sorry for the unprofessional behavior. After that he softy talked with me to ease thing and he told me -be comfortable there is nothing to worried about. After a few days I told him about the boyfriend thing. Now he hates me so much that he ignored me and turned around wherever I go. This situation at office is becoming painful for me. Every single day is a struggle. I can't leave the job as I signed one year bond. I really want to be friends with him again; but he dislikes me so much. What to do? I am so much depressed; can't breathe, can't think anything other than him. I want to be friends with him. But I love him a lot. Evert thing is so much fascinating about him; he is charming and such a dedicated worker. I have being trying to ignore him from past one months. I never look into his eyes. But its hurts me.

You ruined everything by telling him about your boyfriend who died. The fact is that, nobody wants to be compared to a dead person. That's the reason he now hates you so much.

However, you can amend things by apologizing to him. When next you see him at work, tell him you want to talk with him. If he gives you time to talk with him, sincerely apologize for what you have said. This will resolve the issue you have with him.

Comment

• Riya Rawat
      Riya Rawat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice. Previously I told him sorry in a skype message; he told me that I should never message him again. Something ever worst has happened. He had started talking with me from few days. But, we had a success party day before yesterday & he danced a lot along with my team members. Now, he is once again abhorring me.

You made a mistake by telling him that he looks like your boyfriend who is dead. You shouldn't have said it at the early stage, it's something you should have said after a long time of knowing him. Simply apologize to him and that will make him change his mind.

Also, you need to stop thinking about him because you aren't sure now if he likes you.

Comment

• Riya Rawat
      Riya Rawat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice. Previously I told him sorry in a skype message; he told me that I should never message him again. Something ever worst has happened. He had started talking with me from few days. But, we had a success party day before yesterday & he danced a lot along with my team members. Now, he is once again abhorring me.

I know you are feeling so embarrassed that you can't look into his eyes. So, I will suggest you write him and apology letter and drop it on his desk. If you don't have access to his desk, tell someone who have access to his desk to help you drop it when he isn't there.

Comment

• Riya Rawat
      Riya Rawat commented
      Editing a comment
Working...
X