MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot mess

I had been in a relationship with guy1 for three years. It was toxic and we both talked to other people along the way. I started talking to guy2 last August. We talked for around 3 months but he was consumed with work so we eventually stopped. A couple weeks later I started hooking up with guy1 again. A couple weeks after that I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. I knew it had to have been guy2's. Guy1 and I talked about the chances of it being his, but we both agreed I was too far along. Guy1 was hurt and didn't want a relationship with me but told me he would be there for me throughout the pregnancy. I went to tell guy2 and he was very disappointed, he didn't want a child yet. He told me he would never be with someone just because of a child but we could split custody.he told me we didn't click and that he didn't want to be with me. I felt hurt and rejected. I continued to talk to guy1 for support but let him know I was confused with my feelings. I didn't try contacting guy2 after he rejected me. Slowly, he started texting me more and inviting me over. I figured it was out of guilt but I was vulnerable so I would go over to his house. We never talked about being together or the baby. He did go to all of my appointments. He started coming around more and more but I was skeptical and continued to talk to guy1, and I told guy2 how much guy1 supported me. One day guy2 stopped by my house while guy1 was there talking to me. Guy2 freaked out and left. A couple days later I contacted him to talk about our situation, I told jom
    i would probably just move closer to my family because this had been really hard on me. He finally confessed how much he cared about me and how strong his feelings were, and that he had been trying to fight them but couldn't anymore. He convinced me to move into one of his rental properties with him. I gave my landlord a months notice and moved into a bad neighborhood with him while we looked for a house to flip (he flips houses/rentals for a living). We found one and started working on it together everyday. During this time guy1 would still contact me occasionally about how I was doing. Guy2 saw and flipped out. He finally told me how much he loved me and I discontinued contact with guy1. Once guy2 and I started living together and cut out contact with other guys/girls, life was a dream. We fell deeply in love. We loved coming home to each other every night and we were always laughing/bonding. It turned into a really healthy relationship. I became close with his family and he became close with mine.

Towards the end of the pregnancy, guy1 contacted his family without either of us knowing and told them he wanted a paternity test, told them that I had talked to him throughout most of the pregnancy and fabricated everything. Guy2's family didn't tell guy2 what he had told them, but told him to get a paternity test. I told guy2 there was a chance but it had happened much later, so I didn't think the chance was a big one. I told guy1 I went into labor and told him she was born and healthy, we didn't speak after that. Guy2 told me it didn't matter, he loved me anyway. He went through the labor with me, it was the best experience of our lives. We fell in love with the baby girl. We didn't sign a birth certificate just in case and we got a paternity test when we left the hospital. They said it would take a week. That week was the best week of our lives. We cuddled with her every night and moved her into our redone house that we both worked so hard on. We were so, so happy.

The day the paternity test came back he left for work and told me we should get the results but that he loved me either way, just so I knew. Then he never came home. My parents came over and told me he had called them and told them to come over to comfort me for support. He got the call when he had stopped over at his sister's and the doctor told him she wasn't his. His sister immediately told him everything guy1 had called and told her. He felt betrayed because of everything guy1 had fabricated. He refused to talk to me. His sister and mother sent me nasty text messages, calling me disgusting and deceiving. They acted like he took me in, like I was some poor and pathetic person. They told me I had 2 days to move out of his property. They said he didn't know I had texted guy1 the day of labor and told me how disrespectful that was. I packed all of my things with my 8 day old baby and moved back in with my parents for the first time since high school. I cried and cried everyday. Guy1 stepped up but I couldn't be with him, I was still so in love with guy2 and I told him that.

A month later I sent a text to guy2 telling him how much I loved him and how sorry I was that he felt deceived. I explained to him I was scared and pregnant but didn't have any ill intentions, I explained how in love with him I ended up falling. He never responded. I saw him at a local bar a week later and he ignored me. He was with mutual friends. When they saw me in the bathroom they told me how hurt he said he was and how much he had fallen in love with me. I went to his house the next day to get mail. I asked him if we could talk and he told me to get off of his property. I left and went to California for 2 weeks.

On the plane ride back I wrote him a 4 page letter in a notebook. I waited a couple weeks and stopped by for more mail. He wouldn't answer the door but I texted him and told him I left a noteboook on his front porch. He still will not contact me and I don't know what to do. I think he still loves me and he's just hurt, I hurt everyday for him. I wake up with terrible thoughts of what I could have done. I don't know if I should wait a few weeks to contact him or if I should just let it go.

I'm really sorry for all that you have gone through. This is a lifetime experience that you won't forget in a hurry. However, it's obvious that guy2 still loves you, but he is never going to take you back. So, I will advice you sincerely apologize to guy2 and start directing your love to guy1. After all, guy1 is now the father of your child and there is nothing you can do about it.

Comment

I know you are traumatized at the moment, but I want you to be strong. You need to be strong to face the challenge at the moment. You have probably fallen so deeply in love with guy2, and fallen out of love with guy1. However, you must move on with your life and forget about guy2, and start building your mind to love guy1 again. If you loved him before, you can definitely love him again. So, just give him a chance to prove him love for you. Don't forget that he has been supportive even when you were pregnant.

Comment

You shouldn't be down trodden, rather you should be happy. It's true that you feel guilty for hurting guy2, but you should be happy that got to know she wasn't his child early enough. He would be more hurt if he got to know 10 years time. So, it's better for both you and him to have discovered early enough.

Comment

you need to let it go. And what is meant to come back to you will.

Comment

Just give him the time he needs. It surely isn't easy, especially with his family working against you. Ehm, "learn to love guy1 again", seriously? Guy1 contacted HIS family, that's a no-go. She is his daughter of course and that's all. But if guy2 freaks out if he sees him it would be very difficult for you both, if guy1 sees his daughter every second weekend and so on. It's probably better to make a cut. Concentrate on your little baby girl and give her all the love she deserves. Good luck to you both.

Comment

Working...
            X