MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook and general trust issues.

I have been dating a man for 15 months now. This is really petty and immature but when we first started dating he was all excited about being Facebook official, posting stuff on my page, etc. Fast forward 10 months and every time we get in an argument one of us Defriends the other and he even goes so far as to delete all of my pictures on Facebook. He just got back from out of town working for 2 weeks, came over to my house and spent the night and I friended him on Facebook because we hadn't been friends since he'd been gone. He refused to accept it and I saw that he deleted all of our new vacation pictures because we had been arguing while he was out of town.
    Needless to say I was pretty upset but no matter how upset I got he refuses to just do that one small thing for me and tag himself in our pictures again. He said his dad commented last time we became friends and said the drama continues so he doesn't want anybody on there to know about his relationship anymore.
    I told him if he's in a relationship with me he's not going to portray himself as single. About 6 months ago I caught him texting a girl that had friend requested him that he went on a date with right before we met when we were arguing and temp. broke up. I have a really bad habit of breaking up everytime we get in a bad argument. He text her off and on for about a month though but I guess only three or four times. He also asked her out but never went through with it - I talked to the girl. We both have a lot of trust issues from past relationships but we honestly love each other.
    I realize Facebook is not real life and it shouldn't really matter but it does to me because his family matters to him on there and I feel completely insignificant to him when he tells me he refuses to be friends with me. When I defriend him it's because he ignores me when he's mad and I can't stand it but he continues to do it.
    Am I crazy for feeling this way? I'm asking him to do one simple thing - he told me tonight it's not going to happen so I'm not speaking to him because I think he's being ridiculous and disrespectful.

I think you should learn to manage you anger. The problem you are having now is more of anger management than trust issue. You defriend him first on facebook before he defriend you. You can't just ask him to accept your friend request and he will will just accept it. You need to apologize for what you have done first, then ask him to accept your friend request.

Comment

I think he doesn't want to accept your friend request because he is afraid you might defriend him again. You need to first resolve the problem than led to you defriending him. Let him know it won't happen again, this will help him build trust in you again.

Comment

Every woman wants her man to stick to her forever. That would be possible only if he is really in love with you and feels truly committed. This is not impossible but it will need effort. There are different ways to make this happen.

Same gorgeous woman he knew
        You need to work at keeping yourself the way you were when your guy first met you. Beautiful and gorgeous and utterly stunning! Don't become slack and un-enchanting just because you have him. He must always find you attractive.

Prove to be a woman of strength
        Men are physically attracted to a woman because of her looks. But when later, he finds her emotionally strong, then she becomes a support to him, making him rely more and more on you. This is when you've captured him forever as a woman.

Reach those levels of intimacy
        It is of utmost importance that you climax to those levels of intimacy which keep him emotionally indebted to you forever. This is one way to keep him connected to you because he knows that only you can make him feel the way he does with you.

Appreciate his strengths
        Every man has in him the need to be boosted up and appreciated for what he is or is capable of. His ego needs to be pampered to make him feel that you admire and appreciate him in your life. Remember not to criticize him for little things.

Earn his trust
        If you really want your man to stick to you forever then you must earn his trust in you. Be loyal and honest. Do not flirt or slight him in any way so that he feels his status and standing are denigrated. Let him be able to trust you and know that you are loyal to the last straw.

Prove your love for him
        It is important for you to prove your love to your man, if you want him to stick to you forever. Just telling him those three little words "I love you" is not enough when your actions don't show them. He should be able to gauge your love in the many things you do for him.

Increase his self esteem
        Every man has a certain self image and self esteem that he struggles to maintain. If you can contribute to this and make him feel good about himself then he will feel good not only about himself but about you too. You would be able to win him forever.

Comment

Working...
        X