MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can he really see me as a friend?

Ok, I am one that doesn't believe in the whole guy-girl friend thing. You can't be just friends with a guy or a girl. Even if there are some exceptions to the rule, those exceptions could break too someday, you can never say never. But in this case, we kind of knew each other for years. We weren't exactly friends because he was studying in another country but when he returned we started talking, it lead to flirting and we said that we would meet up and that we wanted something to happen between us. Then he gets a job proposal at yet another country and when we meet he tells me it's better that nothing happens between us, because he's leaving and of course he was right since I didn't want just a one night stand. But the real tricky thing happens next: After he leaves, we maintain contact and he calls me friend, he even says things like ''I consider you something like my little sister''. And I'm like ''seriously????"'

Could this really happen? I mean, yeah things didn't proceed but he can't possibly be able to only see me as a friend!

If you aren't comfortable with just being friends with him, then I suggest you cut all form of contact with him and move on.

Comment

There are many romantice realtionships that will end up in the friend zone. It may be very frustrating for you that he only sees you as a friend because he can't see how perfect you are together. You cannot believe he only wants to be friends or only sees you as a friend. He knows how well you get along, and how you can talk about anything. He has told you he feels closer to you than anyone else on earth. So then why won't he pluck you out of the friend zone and make you his romantic partner?

You begin to wonder what else he needs to see or what else you can do to finally get out of the friend zone. You should be having a wonderful romance, yet you are stuck in his friend zone while he dates other women who are the complete opposite of you. He complains to you about his relationship disasters and dramas and you wonder if he is either blind or stupid. How can he not see what is right in front of him? How can he not know how perfect you both are for each other? Why didn't he put the bimbos he has been dating in the friend zone instead of you? What is wrong with him?

There may not be anything wrong with her per say. He may just think that the reason you two get along so great is because you are only friends. He may think that if you got out of the friend zone and began dating, it would be an epic fail. You have become so important to him that he couldn't bear to lose the friendship you have. But remember, he may not always feel the same. He may get tired of seeking out (and finding) all the wrong girls for him and take a chance on you. There may be some growing up he needs to do or some lessons he needs to learn first. It is so hard to see your soulmate make one relationship mistake after the other and wait patiently for him in the friend zone. So how do you knock some sense into him? Is there a way to get him to see you and your relationship the way he should?

You have already won him over as a friend and there may be nothing you can do to show him he needs to switch your zone. Pouring out your heart and soul can actually push him further away. Sure, it can get you out of the friend zone, but you could wind up in the "dead zone" because now he is so uncomfortable he can't deal with you even as a friend. You don't want to push your luck and push him away. It might be best to find other ways to get his attention rather than with a sudden outburst of emotion. Do you hug each other? Try to do that a little more often. Physical contact may bring about a physical response will may then trigger thoughts and emotions. Touch him in ways that appear friendly, and allow for friendly ways of showing affection without going overboard. Let him see you being affectionate with someone else. Jealousy is another way to get someone to realize their true feelings. Just don't go overboard because that too can backfire

There are too many people who couldn't hold it in any longer and just unload all their feelings on their friend all at once. They were not prepared for the consequences and hurt feelings. They not only got to hear that their feelings are not reciprocated, but now the friendship has changed or is non-existent. So do you and the one you think is your soul mate have a chance of making this work on another level? Can you leap out of this friend zone and into the romantic zone anytime soon?

Your patience has probably worn very thin at this point. You may have spent a lot of time searching for clues and for his innermost feelings but come up empty or more confused that ever. All relationships are in our lives to teach us lessons, and yours could simply be to learn patience while he learns his lesson, because then you will be rewarded with being out of the friend zone for good.

Comment

The first thing you have to do is to get closer to your friend. Make him confide in you and trust you. Become that person in his life who he can always count on whenever he has a problem or the first person he wants to talk to whenever something good happens in his life. Slowly gain his trust and affection by being a very close trustworthy friend. Don't treat him the same way his other friends treat him. Treat him as if he was a very special and important person in your life. If you treat him the same as all his other friends then nothing will set your relationship with him apart. Don't be that friend that watches as women come and go into his life without saying a word. Make it clear to him that no matter what happens in his life, you are there for him. Show him that even if a woman breaks his heart you are the first person by his side. By showing him so much importance and by being the person he can count on most in any situation will make him feel a deeper emotional connection towards you. Developing a deep emotional relationship is the first step into developing a meaningful romantic relationship. I can guarantee you that eventually your friend will start to notice the relationship he has with you is more special then the relationship he has with his other friends and he may start to see you as girlfriend potential.

Now that you've started to build a deeper emotional connection and level of trust with your friend, you've won part of the battle. The next thing you have to do is work on your physical appearance and getting him to see that aside from being his special friend, you also have the ability of being a sexy woman. Up until now that he's always seen you as just his friend, he probably hasn't noticed how hot you could be. Surprise him the next time you see him. Make sure to have your hair and makeup done. Also, make sure to wear something sexy that shows off your feminine side. Chances are he has probably always seen you as just one of the guys and not as hot sexy chick. After he's seen the sexy and feminine side of you, you're one step closer to making this man yours!

After you've gotten closer to your friend and showed him the sexy and feminine side of you, the most important thing you have to do is seduce the man. You may be wondering, what can you possibly do to seduce a man who has never seen you as anything other than a friend? Well it's a lot easier than you may think. Men by nature are easier than women to seduce. The first thing you have to do is flirt with the man. Show interest in what he does and admire him. Laughing at his jokes, smiling and keeping eye contact with him all show him you enjoy his company. Don't forget to compliment him on how he looks or what he's wearing. You can also compliment him on the things he does like when he fixes your flat tire or brings you your favorite food when you're sick. By doing this, you will make him feel appreciated and wanted. Now that you're friend has seen your sexy, flirtatious and feminine side, it is time to kick things up a notch. Now is the time to make this man want you for more than just your friendship. Showing a man you want him sexually will drive him wild. Let him know that he turns you on and that you think he's sexy. He will probably be shocked in a good way by the revelation that his good friend wants him and thinks he's sexy. Now that he knows you want him it's time to make the first move. Start off by getting closer him and looking deep into his eyes. Slowly caress his face and give him a passionate kiss and then as things start to get hot and heavy, move away for a minute. Continue to look deeply into his eyes in a seductive way and make him desire you. Make him beg for more! Seduction is all about delaying gratification so make the man wait and let the sexual tension build. After the sexual tension has built up so much that neither of you can wait any longer, passionately kiss his lips, slowly caress his body and make him yours!

Now that you've become this man's closest friend, there should be no doubt in his mind that you want him and as more than just a friend. After all, you're the only person he can confide in when he has a problem, you're the only person he can truly count on through thick and thin and you've just seduced him which was the ultimate display in your intentions with him. I can guarantee you that your friend will now start to see you as a girlfriend after everything you've done for him that's shown him your interest.

Comment

Working...
        X