MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronically Ill and trying to get my ex back

After almost a year, I started to dull down a lot. I became more depressed over my health issues that are incurable and chronic. I lost myself to my health. I'm not the lady my boyfriend fell in love with. I became a stranger. I have no idea how I can find my sense of humor and creativity. I miss him. He misses the real me not this dead version of me. Please help.

I will advice you to stop focusing on what is (health condition) but rather focus on what the future has for you. Being depressed about your health condition isn't going to change anything, so stop worrying. I know it isn't easy to to stop worrying but you need to move on with your life and be happy again. So that you don't lose your mind and your boyfriend at the same time.

Good luck!

Comment

It is perfectly normal for any relationship to suffer from occasional boredom and monotony and this is especially true in a long-term relationship. Here are some tips to help you revamp and enliven a dull and monotonous relationship and replace it with more passion and romance with is crucial for long-term happiness.

Technique #1: Be Appreciative

People who are more appreciative tend to find more romance in their relationship. Voice your observations and keep it on the positive side. Statistics reveal that successful happy relationships are created by couples who express more appreciation than criticism. Try to keep at a ratio of 4:1 with happiness and appreciation taking the bigger share of your life. The more you complain and the less appreciative you are, the more the relationship would dwindle and deteriorate.

Technique #2: Be a Listener

Remember how you have two ears and one mouth? Learn to listen twice more than you talk. Let the other person reveal more about themselves so you would be in a more empowering position to know what to do and how to react. There is always something magical about a partner who is willing to listen.

Technique #3: Initiative

Most people believe that a romantic relationship is created if we have a romantic partner who is willing to go through all the way and take the extra effort to create romantic moments for you. The opposite is true. If both of you are waiting for each other to start the ball rolling, nothing ever gets done. Be the first to start and create your own romance and passion by the little things you do. Light a candle in the evening, prepare sensuous food and spend time to pamper yourself to look your best.

Technique #4: Tell them

Do not assume that they would know what you want and expect right away. Make it a point to spend some time talking about how much you wish for a more romantic relationship. Get them to participate in some romantic plans you have. If you do not complain, demand or keep on whining, chances are your partner would be more willing to add their own effort to create the romantic moments you desire so much to enjoy.

Technique #5: Mystery

When all is revealed and exposed, there is nothing left to discover which makes a previously interesting object rather dull and bland, Make it a point to create mystery and suspense in your relationship. There are many exciting ways how you can get this done but keep the adrenalin rushing and your partner guessing. By keeping these exciting feelings alive, boredom and monotony would soon be a thing of your past.

Technique #6: Creative

Do not assume that you need to have all the candles lit and have your mate whisk you away on a romantic faraway land to experience romance in your relationship. You can create your own romantic moments just by using the available resources you have but with a little twist. Creativity always pays and rewards you in bigger ways you ever though possible.

Technique #7: Goals

Set mutual goals and work on something together that you both can look forward to. Perhaps both of you dream of buying a dream home and this is one way you can keep the excitement and passion alive in the relationship. As soon as one goal is reached set another one so you could keep the suspense and thrill alive as you anticipate the outcome of the mutual effort both of you have invested.

Comment

There is no such thing as being way past the flirting phase in your relationship. No matter what age or stage, you and your partner need to flirt, tease and have fun in order to keep the flame burning in your relationship.

Flirting is not only fun but is also a crucial precursor to romance, passion and intimacy.

Here are ways to bring flirting back into your relationship:

· Dress the part: no one feels like flirting (or being flirted with) in a robe and slippers. Pretend that you are dressing up for a blind date - spare no effort to feel and look your best. This is not only for your partner but for yourself!
        · No distractions: put the kids to bed early, get a babysitter; do whatever it takes to let you focus on each other
        · Be impulsive: try slip some impulsive flirting into your day. No matter how busy you are, there is always time for a quick flirtatious sms or email
        · Flirting only please! - make sure to flirt and only to flirt. Don't complain about your busy day or add in a reminder about your daughter's school play. Keep it just about the two of you
        · Make it exciting - role play a chance meeting in a bar, be suggestive, find creative ways to flirt, seduce and tease

Don't hold back in bringing romance and flirtation back into your relationship. You'll find that it takes your relationship (no matter how long you've been together) to a whole new and exciting level.

Comment

Working...
        X