Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Crush, Have no idea what I'm doing...

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Crush, Have no idea what I'm doing...

So I think it is important to note that I am a 17 year old male and have never dated before in my life. I am insecure and I am socially awkward.

Anyway, heres the story...
    saw a girl I thought looked cute and told my friend about her, my friend told me if I didnt say anything then he would. I was scared and didnt say anything so my friend talked to her for me. I got her number and we have been talking for about a week and a half now.

In that time my dumbass has already told her about my feelings for her and it was reciprocated with "yea i already knew" so that was a stab to the heart. I've already shared some of my darker side to her bcuz I get way overly attached too quick. Also, when I see her in person at school I cannot carry a conversation to save my life it is like watching a train derail.

My friends say I am overthinking because I keep thinking shes making excuses to not hang out with me. However, I don't know what else they could be.

I think I am too clingy, I think I am maybe a little too friendly idk, I think maybe I am talking to her too much on the phone? We are both sorta awkward/anxious people so maybe thats an issue? I just need a little bit of guidance as to where to go from here and what I can do to maybe turn things around if possible.

How To Feel Secure And Confident Around Women - Using 3 Revolutionary Seduction Tactics

Tactic #1. Try Women Hobbies! Aspiring playboys should always be in the know when it comes to what women are doing nowadays. Go to where the women hang out, and don't be prissy about it.

If they're cooking, trying out a new yoga style and going to a mall-wide sale, be there with them. Since many gorgeous chicks are surrounding you, it won't take long before you start chatting with one or two of these girls.

Talking to women is a good alternative to stretching your neck because you try to stare at the gorgeous ladies who seem to be having fun with your buddies.

Tactic #2. Develop Your Romantic Mindset. One source of your anxiety is your romancing style. Some guys don't get it, so here's a method to make sure you do: women are always in a romantic mood when dating. They're looking for Mr. Right, whether they admit it or not.

Now, your most important goal should be to give chicks the romance they secretly long for. Act as if you are the answer to their sexy fantasies.Interact with someone the minute you see her. Make her giggle through romantic conversation. A lot of girls like cheesy, if done in a playful manner.

(Killer) Tactic #3. Fractionation. The more time you waste, the more your lack of confidence will show. Take a shortcut and don't waste time on boring talk and pleasantries.

Because your intention is to get a hot babe's cellphone number in under 20 minutes (before her attention span runs out), use Fractionation. It's a method to make women feel emotionally attached to you through conversation. Inducing an emotional connection using your words is the fastest way to seduce a girl.

Comment

By applying psychological techniques, you can easily "hack" into a girl's mind and get her to like you... without her realizing it. If you know these techniques, then you will manage to recognize exactly which switch to turn and which button to push - and make any woman quickly interested in you. One such psychology strategy, called the Anchoring, requires you to make her recollect her past experiences which make her exceedingly happy - so as when she does that, she would be unconsciously associating the happy sentiment with you. As a result, she would feel happy whenever she sees you - simply because she has been programmed so by you subconsciously.

You should then repeat the same process by asking her to remember the experiences where she felt extra SAD - and again, make the recollection as vivid as possible. When this happens, she will feel as if she has experienced a "life tragedy" with you - again, this is a powerful way to create an illusion in her mind that she has gone through a lot with you in life - through thick and thin.

Comment

Your friend have help you to do the major work of approaching the girl. I think you are too rigid, just loosen yourself and be free around her.

Getting a conversation going is very important to get a relationship to progress. If you cannot talk to the girl that you like then you have a lot of trouble coming your way as after a point she is going to get bored. Initially conversation is required to get to know a person better till you graduate to a time when you know each other well and can talk about anything. To get to that level and to build a good conversation here is a list of things that you can talk about with a girl you like.

Interests
        It's is very important that you find out about what her hobbies and interest are. Since you like her and will probably be spending a good amount of time with her try and find out what she does in her spare time.

Work
        If the girl that you like is working somewhere, the try and talk about her job role, the type of assignments that she gets to do, the atmosphere in her office and her colleagues. You can also talk to her about your work life and build an interesting conversation sharing funny incidents and anecdotes.

Preferences
        You can talk about the things that she likes, dislikes and what her preferences are. This way you will get to learn a lot about her and this can cover a whole gamut of topics as well...politics, world affairs, women's rights, social norms and structures etc...you have a whole lot to talk about. Don't get too personal or defensive if your ideas clash and even if they do try and make the situation light by saying something like "opposites attract eh?"

Movies/Music
        Movies and music are other very non controversial and safe topics to talk about and discuss. You could find out about the kind of entertainment that you both like and even make plans for a movie or a concert.

Television
        Television also provides a huge scope for conversation where you can talk about sitcoms, reality shows, lifestyles and figure out each others' interests.

Funny things that you have done
        Humor is very important to keep any conversation alive. So, talk about the funny things that you have done in the past and encourage her to tell you about her funny and outrageous stories. Having such conversations will also make you bond better.

Romantic laces that you have travelled to or want to go to
        If you like to travel then talk of the romantic places that you would like to go to or have been to. This can build a very nice, warm and romantic atmosphere for the two of you.

Comment

Working...
        X