MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is he cheating on me or not

So i have serious relationship with my boyfriend, we live together about 4 years.. I am 28 and he is 24 as i grow older i lose my selfconfidence since i became less beautiful, and i am thinking he will leave me for some younger.. But thats not the main problem.. My main problem is wondering myself if he cheats me or not.. I have giving him freedom to go out alone with his friends everytime he wants i dont go out since i dont have friends.. So one day something gave me a gut feeling that something is wrong so i made new profile on facebook to chek him and what did i found out, he remove the relationship status of from his profile, i went angry i felt like the biggest fool at the begging he was arguing not to get back the status but at the end he did it back, i asked him why he remove the status and he told because i did him something wrong and he felt angry at me.. That was the first thing that made me lose my confidence in him... He was counsiling me that the relationship status is in lifeevents and that i dont have to worry.. after he told me he didnt want everybody to know his weekness... at the end he back the status.. After the status i start going throug his phone, he has passwords on the phones, and i find out he was hitting on some girls asking them to come on coctails in one bar.. after i chek again his phone the messeges were gone, so he deletes messages.. when i asked him to go throug his phone the first time he didnt wanted to gave mthe phone so he delete everything i dont need to read and after he gave me his phone... I didnt end up the search here so i went in his sms and i found out one conversation buddy should i save the flat cable you are asking for or when someone want to buy it to sell it, he wrote the man please keep the cable is for my girlfriend i dont work privatly with pc but for such a girls.. and after he wrote we will come in monday to take the cable when i asked him what that means he told me he was lying the man to keep him the cable so he dont sell it.. after i went to one conversation with his friend she was telling him that she cheats her boyfriend and he wrote her that he feels really stupid when he will cheat me... i asked him about that and he told me that he wanted to give her advise so she dont cheat her boyfriend and he was pretending... IHe admit me that he was going out in club with girls and not taking me.. he is going out with his bestfriend and girls with low moral even he knows i hate that.. I dont know what to think. what do you guys think??? from another side when i will ask him will we marry he says he will marry me.. I told him that i dont want to separate my boyfriend with nobody i know to separate many things but not my boyfriend he told me mee too.. please i really need your opinion it will really help me if you want to know something more please ask me.. thank you!

After reading your story, I can say that the probability that he is cheating is high. However, you can't just conclude yet that he is actually cheating. Did you confront him on the text message you saw about him inviting some girls to a bar?

Comment

There are many signs of a cheater, and your asking yourself is my boyfriend cheating on me? Some of the most apparent signs that your boyfriend is cheating on you may be so obvious to others but because you do not want to believe this, you maybe your turning a blind eye to these dead giveaways. The following signs do not necessarily mean that your boyfriend is cheating on you, however they are the most popular signs of a cheating boyfriend.

You may notice one or perhaps all three of these cheating signs happening simultaneously. The idea here is to enlighten you to the obvious signs and prepare you before you go screaming is he cheating when the first sign is confirmed. If you are worried is my boyfriend cheating, you need to pay closer attention to his actions, to the way he treats you and to the words he says to you.

Identify These Cheating Boyfriend 3 Dead Giveaways and You'll Immediately Know for Sure:
      1. Reduced Intimacy and Emotional Distance When your suspicious your boyfriend has cheated on you, one of the most common signs is he becomes less affectionate in both the words he says to you and they way he touches or is physical with you. He no longer looks into your eyes and tells you he loves you or has no interest in love making. If you make advances toward him in bed, he might come up with a bunch of excuses why he is turning down your affection. Holding hands and even kissing starts to become almost an invisible part of your relationship.
      2. Change in Grooming Habits Many times a dead giveaway that your boyfriend is involved in an affair are right in front of you. His appearance is an easy way to spot some tell-tale signs of a cheating partner. Maybe all of a sudden he is more conscious of the way he looks, for example his new haircut, he joined a gym to tone up his body out of the blue, he wears a different cologne or his clothes may even have the smell of a women's perfume that you are not familiar with. Check his drawers for new underwear and clothes. Spotting these signs can give you the evidence your looking for concerning your cheating mate.
      3. Curious Computer and Telephone Activity Now these signs of a cheating boyfriend are different from the others we mentioned. These clues actually leave evidence behind. Your boyfriend is up late using his computer after you go to bed, and if you walk in unannounced, he seems uncomfortable and closes out his IM window or email he was reading. If you find can be a sign hes hiding something from you. He may become angry if you look at his phone or look over his shoulder while he's online too. In either case this isn't normal behavior and you may want to do a little investigating at this point.

One of the simplest ways to answer the question is my boyfriend cheating, is to run a reverse phone look up when you see either a call on the phone bill you do not recognize, a call on his cell phone late at night that he acts strangely when he sees, or when you get repeated hangups on the home phone when you answer instead of him.

Comment

Your gut is something that you cannot and should not ignore.

So what do you do when caught in this difficult situation?

My boyfriend may be cheating on me - Here Are Tips to Find out If He Is!

Analyze His Actions - You are having these strong feelings that he is cheating for a reason, so you need to take the time to analyze his routines in order to spot the potential times that he may be cheating.

Every cheater has to make time to carry on their affair and if you break down the time slots by logging their actions their dirty deeds may come to light.

Take Action - You're fortunate enough to be given the signals that your boyfriend may be cheating, so now it is in your hands to take action in getting the proof you need.

So how do you get this proof?

Two very good methods is by using a computer monitoring program (very inexpensive) or using a reliable reverse cell phone look up program.

Both options can be implemented right away. Your truth is in your hands.

Comment

Working...
        X