MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do guys do this???

There is this guy at work whom ive recently started to fall for. I feel like he started paying more attention to me, complmenting me but never on looks just personality, how well i work and my SHOES LOL.

I aleays feel like he is watching me but in a non creepy way. He always holds eye contact to the point that i start to get nervous and feel i have to look away. He goes out of his way to say hi to me even when i try to pretend to not notice him. One day i walkrd by an isle he was working in, pretending to read a label on a bottle and not notice him, when he comes up the isle to start a convo.

I guess my frustration is why does he do things that seem flirty but in a way that you cant call him out on it. For example the other night we were working together and i had to call him to answer a question. I get off the phone only to have to call him back avout 3 min later. I say to him, "hey its me again..." he jumps in and says, I missed you" were both doing our little cute hahahas. I joke back with well you know it has been a while since we last spoke. Then we carried on with our situation i was dealing with. Later the same evening he comes up to where im working and i tell him im in panic mode as it was an extremly busy night at work and couldnt get part of my job done. He kept looking into my eyes talking all sweet telling me hes got my back... he and another manager looked after what needed to ve done. But the whole time im talking to him it felt flirty and sweet and lota of eye contact. He then late says im becoming his work wife. What does that even mean????

Ive been trying to suppress my feelings as i dont want to think im reading more into this then i should. Just when i think im over my feelings he comes across flirty etc and im back to square one.

I dont know what to do because the suspense is kiĺling me!!

Someone please enlighten me... is he scared of letting me know he likes me where he is in management or is he just enjoying the whole thing knowing nothing will ever come of it.
    Last edited by Starbright; 08-23-2017, 01:27 PM.

Are you wondering whether he is really interested in you or if you are imagining his interest? Is he sending out mixed signals to you or is it that you just don't know what to look for? Well here is a quiz that you can take to help you dig out the truth about his true interest in you.

1. Does he make time for you? A man who is really interested in you will make time for you... regardless of how busy he is. He may not visit you as much as you may wish but you will see him make the effort to create time to see you as often as is possible... depending on how far he lives, his work schedule, his life commitments etc. His interest in you motivates him to create time for you.

2. Is he happy in 'unnatural' places with you? A man interested in you will come with you to places that he normally does not venture into. He may accompany you to the hairdressers or some other girly place just to spend time with you.

3. Is he there in sickness and in hard times? A man who is really interested in you will be with you even in the bad times. He will not vanish when you are unwell only to reappear when he hears that you are well.

4. Is there mutual respect? A man interested in you will respect your opinion and your wishes. Because of his interest in you he will be interested in what you say, do and are involved in. He may not agree with you but as you interact with him you will realize that he actually hears you when he tells you something that you said.

5. Does his body language show his attraction to you? A man who is interested in you will want to be physically close to you. He will take opportunities to touch you and get cues from you on how far you are willing to go. He will push the touch boundaries to see how far you are willing to go with him.

6. Does his speech and deeds show his interest in you? A man who is really interested in you will love you with both words AND deeds. If he just talks love but doesn't have any action to back his words then he is not really interested in you.

7. Does he notice things about you that other men never notice? A man interested in you will notice and comment about things about you that uninterested men would never notice. He may notice hair style changes or the number of flat shoes that you have in a given time period or other such details.

If he is really interested in you then his attitude, deeds and words will let you know. Pay attention and you will know if he is truly interested in you.

Comment

It's clear that he is really interested in you. However, the issue here is that he practically doesn't know how to tell you or convey his feelings to you. Some guys do this because they are shy in nature.

Comment

• Starbright
        Starbright commented
        Editing a comment
        But is it possible im readinng too much into it? I find when people are around he isnt as obvious... and understandable if he is worried about people talking. I keep trying to convince myself he isnt interested but i also find myself trying to understand certain things said and done.
        Last edited by Starbright; 08-23-2017, 06:28 PM.
    Working...
    X