X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should we do?

He likes me.
    i like him..

​​​​​​but he just won't confess because he's afraid it could mess up his bromance with his buddy, because I once dated his friend..

he really likes to be with me and so do i..
    we even hide so his best friend *my ex wont see us

he is so faithful and loyal to his friends..
    and right now he is scared to say something about us..

i don't even know what we are anymore..
    our texts, chats and calls are so sweet,
    everytime we see each other..
    i just can feel the vibe..

but still we pretend to be friends or more than that but..

ugh I'm so confused..
    what to do?

The truth is that, he can't still be friends with your ex if he wants you as his girlfriend. He just have to choose between you and your ex.

If he can't decide he wants you over your ex, then leave him and date someone else.

Comment

I think you should date someone else and leave this guy. The fact is that, you both aren't going to feel comfortable in your relationship as long as your ex is still there.

It's not going to work between you two, so move on.

Comment

What does a man mean when he says that he is not ready for a relationship?

This one is pretty straightforward. Whenever a man says he is not ready for a relationship or to get into something more serious, then believe him. Take him at his word. If he says that, he is most likely telling the truth and being up front and honest with you about what it is that he really wants from you.

To be clearer, it means two things:

1. He is not ready for a relationship with anyone right now. This is very possible and I have heard guys say that when they were extremely busy with work or studies that they made up their minds not to get involved with anyone for a period of time to focus on whatever goals they were try to achieve. They are not interested in being distracted by the demands of a committed relationship because they have too much on their plates. That's straight from the horse's mouth when I did some digging on the issue.

2. He is not ready for a relationship right now with YOU - again straight from the horse's mouth. For whatever reason, he thinks that the two of you are not compatible. Now this is nothing to get upset or stressed out about. It does NOT mean that there is something wrong with you just because he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. Just like you have your preferences, he has his.

I'm sure that there are guys that you started to date or hang out with and you knew almost right away or after a few dates that they would not be compatible with you for some reason.

Or you are simply not interested enough in them to take the next step with them, whether that is in the form of more dates or in the form of getting into something more serious with them. All of us know outright or subconsciously what we are looking for and when we find what we are looking for in a partner, then that's it, a relationship is born.

Now you know what he means when he says that he is not ready for a relationship. Another variation of this is that he is not looking for a relationship right now. It's the same thing.

But the real question that you should now be asking is, now that I know what he means, what am I going to do with that information? What does it mean for YOU?

This is what it means:

1. If you were hoping to pursue something more serious with him, he has told you that that is not what he sees in the future for you two so great, now you know to keep him as a friend or a contact depending on what business he is into. You never know.

This is good because it means that you aren't going to waste your time expecting more. And no, he is NOT going to change his mind. That's not the way it works especially if he has told you this up front. Knowledge is power so use that knowledge to your best advantage!

2. You move on as you continue to date other people if you are looking for a relationship. This particular guy has made it clear that he is NOT the guy that you are looking for for something more serious if that is what you want. That is the best thing he could have done for you really in his current state!

You may not think so now but that is the truth.

That means that the man you want to be with and who wants to be with you is still out there. As you continue to live your life, get out, have some fun and meet other people you will eventually meet a guy who you like and are compatible with and who feels this same about YOU! That is how a real relationship, the kind that you want starts!

So don't worry about the man who says that he is not ready for a relationship with you now. That is not really a huge issue in the grand scheme of things. There are way too many other men out there for you to be focused on what this particular one wants.

Comment

Working...
        X