Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boyfriend over reacts and acts meanly sometimes, what can I do?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend over reacts and acts meanly sometimes, what can I do?

My boyfriend who I love dearly, that can be the sweetest most supporting and amazing person I know has every once in a while a blow out where he starts being offended and acting very dramatic, making little sense and being very mean and aggressive in his tone of speaking..
    Our recent fight was 2 days after his 14 years old dog died.. He is really depressed I can tell.
    I didnt know how to make him feel better so I just tried to be supportive and avoid anything that could trigger him to be more depressed.. He needed some time alone so I didn't call him again that day.. The next day I was at my first day at a new job and so at the end of the day I called him to see how he was and he immediately asked how it went.. So since he had brought it up I continue taking about it.. I accidentally spoke over him, I do that some time, and he got so mad.. Saying I didn't care about him and am stepping on his feelings and after arguing he hung up.. 3 times to be exact.. The 4th time I hung up and said that no matter how he is hurting I won't allow anyone to speak to me in that manner.. No matter how many time I accidentally speak over him..

He is a very carrying and very emotional person.. It gets him to become overly dramatic like this situation I just mention.
    Btw we aren't speaking and it's been a day and a half.. I'm worried...

Most of the time I feel he is the men of my life, I felt this way since my last relationship and made a move a year after it ended when I acknowledged that these were real feelings.. That is a men I want to marry..
    Am I doing the worst mistake of my life? Can I work this out with him? Does he need professional help..

So you want to know if he is the one. It's really not that hard to tell, just keep your eyes open. And believe it or not, it's not always the big things. Most men have been trained to remember birthdays, Valentine's Day, and most are working on remembering yearly anniversaries. But it's the little things that will make him stand out from the rest and you will know he is the one! Not just any one, but the one for you!

You know he is the one if...

He still laughs at your Dad's jokes, even the third time around.

He lets your slightly hearing impaired Aunt continue to call him Earl...even though his name is Matt. (It really puzzles him how she got Earl out of Matt!) Not only does he not correct her, he actually answers to Earl! You know he is the one!

Your white, shedding cat repeatedly brushes against his black slacks...and he doesn't kick her away when you're not looking...and he doesn't even like cats!

It's midnight and you have a taste for your favorite ice cream, so he goes on an ice cream run. He doesn't tell you he went to four stores...nor does he remind you that earlier in the evening, you repeatedly complained that you're gaining weight! Not a single word...(do you still wonder if he's the one?)

He doesn't wince in pain at your shrill laughter...especially when nothing is funny.

He doesn't snicker while you still fumble with the DVD remote. (I'd say he's the one...)

Remember: we can train them on the big deals...it's the little things that will make you know he's the one!

I have been involved in online dating since the very beginning, and I have had a blast doing it! Along the way, I have met many Mr. Right's, (yes...it's true! I've received a diamond wedding set via FedEx!) hundreds of Mr. Wrongs, and I've lost count of the Mr. You Must Be Kidding's! Find out more and arm yourself with a few online dating skills. Please learn from some of my mistakes...even if I didn't! (lol)

Comment

Hi,

It's normal for anyone to get angry, however if it's just too frequent then it becomes a problem. So, if you aren't comfortable with this part of him, then walk away from the relationship. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. He will definitely find someone that is compatible with him.

Don't try to change him because you can't change someones personality.

Comment

Working...
      X