MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this my falut?

I girl I have been dating for six month, has made me the most happiest I have ever been I believe. We both have issues ie:suffer from severe depression, but hers is more extreme. She was raped when she was little, she has social axniety, OCD, she picks her skin causing scars. Anyway I cannot help it but I love her to death and she has told me when I am with her she is the most happiest she has ever been, Anyway just out of the blue with everything going perfect she tell me she cannot handle a relationship. I question this and think she is just scared. Her last 3 boyfriends were drug addicts and would beat her while I would never ever lay a finger on her,
    But the question we had not been talking but she texts me one night and says her computer is broke, and I tell her I will come over tomorrow not sure what time and fix it. But here is the thing I specifically tell her that if I do not hear back from her that I am going to assume she still needs it fixed and I will come over. I do not hear one word from her so I go over and she tells me thanks but she fixed it and thank you for coming by.
    Well about five hours later she texts me telling me I crossed the line for coming over, that she wants her key back, and that we are completely over with. Well to say the least I am devestated. How was it my falut, all she had to do was text and say no do not come over and I would have not.

Your situation is quite complicated. Well, like you said she suffers from depression. So, it's obvious that she acted the way she did because of the depression she is suffering from.

The fact is that, you were never at fault in anyway. You were simply trying to be nice by going over to her house to fix her computer. If anybody is at fault, she is the one.

Comment

Hi,

Don't blame yourself too much, you weren't at fault. You did what every man will do to his girlfriend.

She has been looking for a way to breakup with you, hence she used that as an excuse to breakup with you.

She doesn't deserve you, find another girl that will love and cherish you.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X