MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend is living with another guy

Right now I am still in love with my ex-girlfriend. We had been dating for six months when all of a sudden the man she had been engaged to before we started seeing each other came back into the picture. She said she owed it to herself to see if she had feelings for him which is when she broke up with me.

Now it has been a month and she has been living in his house, but insists that she is not in love with this guy. She sends me texts and calls me at least once a week to tell me she misses me and that she made a mistake and wants to be with me. Yet she is still with this guy in his house. She is telling me it is complicated, to be patient, and have faith because she is in love with me.
    I know this is bad for me because the stress is giving me insomnia, but I have tried moving on since then. I have been talking to other
    women and have reconnected with a former girlfriend,but can only be with friends with her because of what happened in the past.
    Am I being a fool for still loving this girl and thinking that she will come back to me?

First I got to do this ... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

That is better.

Stop being so bloody damned respectful and understanding... seriously where are your MASCULINE BALLS???

I know... I know... we are supposed to be all "feminist" now... I will probably write a whole article about how both men... and women misinterpret the word "feminism"... by the way... I am not "politically correct"... in any way... yet I am totally passionate about Human... and Equal rights between men... and women.

And what you are doing now... "waiting around"... for her... twiddling your thumbs... and "giving her time"... to figure things out"... is about as effective... attractive... and sexy as cutting off your own testicles... and making some kind of stew out of them.

YES Michael you need to HEAR this.

If you truly love this girl... stop being so bloody nice... and go freaking rescue her from this idiotic ogre.

Slay some dragons... crawl over broken glass... do everything you can to get her back in your house and out of his... and her saying it is "complicated" is pure... unmitigated BALLSHIT... either she wants to be with him... or wants to be with you.

Put it on the line... STOP FART ARSING AROUND!

Go to her... seduce her... show her that you are strong... and committed... FIGHT for her... and BE unreasonable about it... be vicious... be a MAN!

And if you "lose?"

If you make a sincere play to make her YOURS with all the conviction.. and doggedness of Mario rescuing the princess from Bowser... hell yeah... a freaking Mario Bros... reference!

If after all that she still wants to "try things out" with this guy who is laying... YOUR women?

Then you walk away and you never look back... and what you are doing right now..."waiting around" for her... being her emotional bitch... her emotional TAMPON... her... boy... FRIEND... who is in the FRIENDS... ZONE... ugh... not sexy dude... not sexy... or MASCULINE at all... it makes me want to pet your head like a puppy... and see if you will chase a stick.

And if reading these words has made you ANGRY... GOOD!

Where is your... MAN BALLS... go get YOUR woman... and if she still flakes around then it is simple... GOODBYE... move on... NEXT!

Why would you want to be with such a woman anyway?

You have some serious questions to ask yourself Michael about being a MAN!

Comment

That's a common situation, sometimes an ex girlfriend does that on purpose and get in a relationship with a guy immediately after a break up. Girls love these kinds of games and they like to tease and torture their exes.

What if I told you that I have a way that will abolish the magic and make your ex want you back even faster because she's now with the other guy?

Sounds insane? Please follow me because I am going to tell you the way that worked like magic with many other guys who had lost their girlfriends to other guys. And they never thought they had any chance with the ones they love.

-Ignore that your ex is with another guy, do not make yourself busy thinking whether your ex had hooked up with him after a break up to tease you or he had waited forever to make her fall in love with him.

The thing that matters now is to concentrate your efforts on getting her back from that new guy.

-Concentrate on yourself: you have a mission now to be an object of desire for your ex and all other girls out there. Feel confidence, power and dominance, get a new hair cut, buy new set of clothes, be neat and clean all day and night. You don't know the next time when you stumble upon your ex.

Do not focus on jealousy and anger because you had lost your ex girlfriend to that other guy. Do not even try to harm this new guy, your target is the girl, so do not waste your power in a useless skirmish.

-Remember that your ex girlfriend might have a rebound relationship with that guy, that would make your mission even easier because she is not in love with him. She's hanging out with him just to tease you on the unconscious level.

This guy might be deeply in love with her, when you show your bright side, she will start to compare between both of you, when she sees you at your best, and she will start reminiscing about the old good days. With some patience she will start to get rid of that bad feeling and your love will start to blossom in her heart again.

If you have done something wrong with her, make sure to fix it, without doing that you will never be able to get her back from that new guy.

-Be gentle with your ex girlfriend. But show her that you respect her choice and that you are serious about moving on and living your life.

If you put this entire plan together, you will be able to find a way to your ex girlfriend's heart again, if she had feeling for you.

I lost my girlfriend to another guy, and I was that close to do some horrible mistakes that would guarantee that she will still with him forever. That's my way to help people not to suffer like I did; this is my way of paying it forward.

Comment

Before you can move ahead with a plan to get her back you have to face reality. The very fact that she left you for someone else suggests that she wasn't happy in her relationship with you. Something wasn't working for her. You need to take some time to focus on that. Be honest with yourself when you evaluate the relationship as a whole. What dissatisfied your girlfriend? Was there something that she complained to you about? If she wasn't feeling fulfilled with some aspects of your time together, you need to take steps to change those things. You can't expect her to come back to you if the renewed relationship will just be a repeat of what you two had before.

You also can't take the approach of trying to break her and her new boyfriend up. Any plan that involves that is going to upset her and alienate her even further. You'll stand a much better chance of reconnecting with her if you accept their relationship. That obviously doesn't mean you have to be happy about it but you should appear okay with it.

Reach out to your ex and ask her to become friends with you. She may be a bit suspicious of your true intentions at first but assure her that you just miss the friendship aspect of your relationship. She'll want you to meet her new guy and you should be eager to do so. Be cordial when you do come face-to-face with him and never speak a poor word about him to her when she starts to confide in you.

If you work hard at establishing yourself as a good and supportive friend to her that will ensure you're in the perfect position when her new relationship fails. By being the person she can always count on you'll be showing her that you're the guy she really does need to be with. Just remember that rebound relationships typically fail so her new romance is short lived at best.

Comment

Working...
        X