Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is up with this mystery? need your thoughs and advice.

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with this mystery? need your thoughs and advice.

So me(28/F) and my bf(37/M) have not been speaking some time ago due to a misunderstanding (I believe it was kind of my fault, I did not handle the situation well) also after him finishing his studies he was leaving back to his hometown, which is in another country and well this created, at least on ME, some type of ”stay back and disconnect emotionally” type of scenario.
    The day of the getting together misunderstanding, was on an event he had, we were supposed to see eachother that day in the morning, but then I texted him and changed plans to see him later after the event, I thought it would be better!. then he dissapeared and never heard from him again, I believe me changing plans might have made him mad, IDK, but it’s weird since we were 2 1/2 YEARS together and just because of this misunderstanding, he was gone with the wind, humm?!!

A thing that I never liked was the fact that he lived an hour away from me in another place (the city) and I live in a town nearby, he only came to my town to assist his college. I had gone to his city apartment a couple of times (this is his offcial home) but I always had the doubt of what went on in there. Like I said I had gone there a couple of times, so it was not enough to even have proof if he had someone else.Our relationship was kind of unbalanced, it was not a normal one, due to his studies we would not see eachother very much, and he left back to his city apartment on weekends and then came back here from monday to friday, and so on.Before the misunderstanding happened, he had told me that after he finished his studies and gotten his diploma, he was going to be here one month to do some paperwork and then he was leaving as soon as he finished.

The sketchy thing is that I recently found out that he is still here and living in the same apartment, I know a person that lives in the same building and I asked her if there was any empty apartment with one bedroom and she said it’s still rented, she also told me it’s a guy that studied medicine, that he has been renting there for some long time (which is him ofcourse).
    So my questions is, did this guy maybe had a double life with me, and has some other women in the city? this sounds very sketchy to me, specially due to the fact that he does not even have family members here, he just came here to study and like any foreigner would do after graduation they would just leave back to there country! but he is still here.

And to put the cherry on top of the cake, 1st: his family members did not come and 2nd: my mom was talking with me the other days and had asked me, if my ex had graduated in the graduation ceremony of march and I said yeah ofcourse that was his grad day, and she told me that she had watched the whole ceremony on tv (in this country they televise the grads by universities) and she replied to me ''how weird'' and I said'' why? she said:'' I did not see him at all, while they were handing out the diplomas of the medical school section'' and I said what!!, that is really really weird, so now it stayed in my mind, if something bad happened to him and they did not allowed him to graduate for whatever reason. I mean he is still here and has not left. sketchy, what do you think about all of this?

Originally posted by sunshinediamond View Post
    The day of the getting together misunderstanding, was on an event he had, we were supposed to see eachother that day in the morning, but then I texted him and changed plans to see him later after the event, I thought it would be better!. then he dissapeared and never heard from him again, I believe me changing plans might have made him mad, IDK, but it’s weird since we were 2 1/2 YEARS together and just because of this misunderstanding, he was gone with the wind, humm?!!
    I don't think your changing plans is enough for him to disappear. If he has decided to end the relationship just because of that, it means he has always wanted out of the relationship. So. he just used that as an excuse to breakup with you.

Don't worry, he isn't meant for you, you are going to find someone better soon.

Originally posted by sunshinediamond View Post
    And to put the cherry on top of the cake, 1st: his family members did not come and 2nd: my mom was talking with me the other days and had asked me, if my ex had graduated in the graduation ceremony of march and I said yeah ofcourse that was his grad day, and she told me that she had watched the whole ceremony on tv (in this country they televise the grads by universities) and she replied to me ''how weird'' and I said'' why? she said:'' I did not see him at all, while they were handing out the diplomas of the medical school section'' and I said what!!, that is really really weird, so now it stayed in my mind, if something bad happened to him and they did not allowed him to graduate for whatever reason. I mean he is still here and has not left. sketchy, what do you think about all of this?
    The fact that your mom didn't see him on TV doesn't automatically means he didn't graduate. It might be that he was there but when it was his time to collect his diploma certificate your mom wasn't watching.

Comment

You said, "he disappeared." Does it mean you don't have a way to contact him? Don't he have a phone number or is he not on Facebook or other social network?

Find a way to contact him, then you will know exactly what happened to him. Don't conclude that he cut you off, something might have happen.

Comment

Sorry about your boyfriend, but I will suggest you find a way to contact him. He is upset because you changed the plan. If you were him, you will do the same.

As a matter of fact, he feels you weren't with him on a day that was special to him. He deserves an apology from you.

Comment

Working...
        X