Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend cheated me in long distance relationship but i still want him back

I was in relationship from last 3 and half years with him and recently he cheated on me but i still want him back to love me.. how can i do that ?

It's very difficult to decide you want the guy back after he's been cheating. You're naturally worried that he'll hurt you again. And you might also be worried about telling your friends and hearing what they have to say.

Relationships don't tend to be either all good or all bad. If you can look back on your relationship and see that, for the most part, it was a good one, you might want to get it back. If that's the case, though, how can you get my ex back?

Swallowing your pride is hard to do. More than likely, the breakup was very emotional. And, despite wanting him back, you do not want him to cheat on you another time.

There are some things you can do to help you in getting what you want. They aren't hard, but you will need to know what to do and say at the right time. For example, a properly timed apology can be the perfect thing. However, at the incorrect time, it can make your job harder.

You probably aren't an expert at getting your ex back. Most people aren't. That's why you could benefit from advice from someone with more experience in this area. It doesn't matter if you are trying to fix a car or your love life, someone who is more knowledgeable in the area can help.

Not being with the man you love is one of the most painful things a person can endure. But there's no reason you need to be depressed and lonely. Being the girl who says my boyfriend is cheating on me can be a thing of your distant past.

Comment

Can You Truly Forgive Him And Trust Him After He Cheated?: This is really the million dollar question because if the answer is ultimately no, then the relationship is really going to be compromised or doomed. People who are able to have happy marriages and relationships after an affair do so because they are able to reestablish the trust and intimacy. They are able to make the relationship better and more fulfilling so that they are confident that both people are happy and don't need to look elsewhere.

But, if you can't get to this place, you will always wonder, always suspect, and always secretly be insecure and unhappy. The doubt and worry will choke out the good in the relationship. Now, coming to this place takes time. Just because you're not able to forgive or move on now doesn't mean that you will remain stuck forever. It almost always takes time, patience, reassurance, and removing the triggers that contributed to the cheating in the first place. You need these things to ensure that you feel safe moving on. Have patience with this process and don't become angry with yourself if you're not there yet.

How Willing Is He To Determine Why He Cheated And Change His Behavior?: In order for you to be comfortable taking him back, you're going to have to feel secure in the fact that he's not going to cheat on you again. Therefore, he must be willing to put safeguards in place for you. Are overnight trips too tempting for him? Are there certain friends who are bad influences? Does he have poor impulse control? Does he act behind your back rather than communicating with you about what is wrong or what is bothering him? All of these things will need to be properly addressed.

A man who is worth taking back after cheating is a man who is willing to walk down the path of healing with you, even if it is embarrassing, inconvenient, painful, or uncomfortable. In short, he's willing to prove himself trustworthy and willing to do whatever it takes until you're OK again. These men are often reassuring, attentive, and patient when you check up on them. They want to be transparent and become an open book because they want to save the relationship and they know that this requires that you completely trust them again.

Can You Get To A Place Where You No Longer Need To Punish Them, Or Yourself, Anymore? Will You Chose A Healthy Relationship Over Resentment That Doesn't Go Away?: The thing that I most often see doom a relationship following cheating is a cheated on partner who just can not let it go. Sometimes, it will be years since the cheating happened and the husband has done everything right. He's been transparent, trustworthy, and loving. He's taken your hand and willingly walked the path to forgiveness and yet you still just can not let it go and you need to continue on with the punishment of snide remarks, sarcastic comments, and a lack of trust.

Now, I'm not saying this is not understandable. An affair is probably one of the most painful things that you can go through. Some people never get over it and that doesn't mean that there's something wrong with them at all. But, those who are able to save the relationship are able to eventually let the anger and resentment go for the greater good. They make a conscious decision that they would rather be happy than to have the upper hand or the trump card. They decide that their spouse or boyfriend is worth fighting for and they are willing to trust again knowing that without this, they are doomed to fail.

Another thing that I see is that the person who was cheated on will blame themselves and will hold onto this so much that it hurts the relationship. They will have a loop of self talk running through their head that goes something like: "I knew that he would leave me eventually. I can never keep a man. What's wrong with me?" These insecurities were likely there before he cheated, but are understandably worse now. However, they are poison for your relationship. Why? Because every time your husband or boyfriend says he loves you, finds you sexy, and wants you, you aren't going to believe or trust him. You're going to think that he's just saying this so, instead of being happy, you're going to wonder what he's up to.

This is a very destructive cycle that has to stop, rather you remain in this relationship or not. If you can't over come this, it will only affect your next relationship. You must know that deep in your heart that you're a lovable, desirable, worthwhile person and that no man, or his mistake, can change this for you or can change who you are.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Sorry about that, just keep calling him,charting him up,buy him gifts to show how much you love him and above all up him to God in prayers, because with him all things are possible.

Comment

Is he willing to come back to you once again?

Comment

Working...
            X