Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm So Tired of Fighting All the Time Because We Barely Get to See Each Other

My boyfriend of 7 years is in Canada and we loved each other so much, but broke up just last night because we couldn't close the distance. I feel so helpless because I really love him, but I'm so tired of fighting all the time because we barely get to see each other, what with my job, and his job and school, and my day being his night and vice versa. i just wish things weren't so complicated because we used to be our best selves with each other when we still had time for each other. It's hard to let him go because he's my best friend.

I know how you feel. My boyfriend of two years broke up. I hope you stay strong ...

Comment

I've been in a long distance relationship. I moved across country to be with him and it was a disaster. I think the problem with ldr is that you don't see the person in everyday stressful situations and how they handle things. in LDR situations the other person will be in their best behavior for the duration of the trip

Comment

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 4 years. 3 of those years are long distance. He's in the Army and is being deployed soon. I'm starting my career in May. :/ Sometimes missing your significant other hurts. It's so sweet that you shared your story!

Comment

I don't think I could be in a long distance relationship just because it's a fact I like affection. I like face to face contact. I like talking and walking. And I actually hate social media when it comes to dating/relationships because people depend on it so much to communicate. I just want to meet someone and have a physical and mental connection. I hope that makes sense. Don't get me wrong I'm not completely against long distance. But you are my inspiration that my soulmate is out there somewhere.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Working...
            X